Post Photos of Hotels Here...DLH, HoJo, BWPPI, DI&S, CCI...etc.

Here's a few random pictures from our last visit in April. We did a split stay between PPH and GCV. The rooms are huge, as are the bathrooms. However, we were CL so I'm not sure if that makes a difference. We stayed at PPH last June, not CL, and the room was also just as big, but the bathroom was a little smaller, still good nonetheless. I have some more so if you're looking for something specific I might have it. :)

Room Numbers are on little surfboards
324.jpg

328.jpg

329.jpg

View from our room on the 15th floor. We could see all of DCA but I just couldn't get it all in this one picture. We could also see WoC tests going on all night.
043.jpg

064-2.jpg

066-3.jpg

145.jpg

317.jpg

323.jpg

Thank you PrincessYessenia! :goodvibes That's perfect! Do you have any pictures of the daybed made up (down?) into a bed? How about pictures of the concierge lounge? I love the look of the bathroom! We will definitely have to go with an upper theme park view. Wow!:banana:

Thank you PrincessYessenia! :goodvibes That's perfect! Do you have any pictures of the daybed made up (down?) into a bed? How about pictures of the concierge lounge? I love the look of the bathroom! We will definitely have to go with an upper theme park view. Wow!:banana:

You're more than welcome. Unfortunately our room didn't have a daybed so I don't have any pictures of that. And I don't have the pictures of the concierge lounge on my camera. I took those with my moms camera but allears.net has pictures of the lounge. Here's the link.

http://allears.net/dlr/acc/g_pier2.htm

Hope that helps.
:goodvibes

thanks for the pics of PPH i have not seen inside that building since Disney took it over, looks pretty nice.

I have been trying to convince my family to try PPH, after two stays at GCH. The daybed would mean that DS and DD would not have to sleep together (and no one would have to sleep on the floor)!:cool1:

Are there any PPH pictures floating around out there?:goodvibes

We stayed at PPH last week. DS used the daybed and loved having his own spot. He's 14, 5'9" and slept comfortably.

img_1191.jpg

We were in room 811 with a view of the Pool -

img_1146.jpg

img_1147.jpg

img_1152.jpg

img_1148.jpg

img_1149.jpg

GoofySon'sMom...Thank you so much!!!!! That is exactly what I was looking for!:cool1:

My Goofy Son could be your Goofy Son's younger twin (?). He is 12 and 5'6", but I have no doubt now that he would be quite comfortable on the daybed. I am getting really excited about PPH!

DD (11) can't wait to get her hands on those toiletries!:love:

GoofySon'sMom...Thank you so much!!!!! That is exactly what I was looking for!:cool1:

My Goofy Son could be your Goofy Son's younger twin (?). He is 12 and 5'6", but I have no doubt now that he would be quite comfortable on the daybed. I am getting really excited about PPH!

DD (11) can't wait to get her hands on those toiletries!:love:

You are very welcome ... after all the assistance I got from these boards, I am so glad I could help someone!

We loved PPH ... very glad we ended up staying there! I would definitely go back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter