Post Photos of Hotels Here...DLH, HoJo, BWPPI, DI&S, CCI...etc.

IMG_7782.jpg

Does anyone have pictures that they could share of the refurbished DLR hotel rooms? Can't decide whether to book there or PPR. Going with 3 teen kids and DH. We are big WDW people but never been to CA. Any thoughts between the two.

Wish I had this one back. Didn't like the way it turned out but I love the scene.
IMG_7375.jpg

We stayed at the HoJo July 25 thru Aug 3 (9 nights). We loved our stay here!!

9075-1.jpg

9096-1.jpg

9097-1.jpg

Here are the beautiful grounds:

9109-1.jpg

9110-1.jpg

9113-1.jpg

9137-1.jpg

Here is the Pool:

9115-1.jpg

9116-1.jpg

This is Castaway Cove (water play area with 2 slides), the toddler pool & hot tub:

9119-1.jpg

9122-1.jpg

9123-1.jpg

9124.jpg

9126-1.jpg

9127-1.jpg

9129.jpg

There is a small gift store (gifts, shirts, first aid, toiletries, food & drinks):

9106-1.jpg

This is the game room (also a coin machine to get quarters to use the laundry room in the basement of Bldg 1.....I believe there is a 2nd one...just not sure where):

9107-1.jpg

We had a premium room, Disney view in Bldg 1, 4th Floor. We had 2 queen beds (very comfy, lots of extra pillows), table with 2 chairs, tv, wall length dressers/desk & chair, small fridge, microwave, coffee maker, free wi-fi & blow dryer all included!!

9076-1.jpg

9077-1.jpg

9081-1.jpg

9082-1.jpg

9083-1.jpg

9084-1.jpg

9085-1.jpg

We had read some many good things on the DIS about the HoJo that I'm glad we finally had the opportunity to try it for ourselves & we weren't disappointed!! The staff is wonderful!!!! We had a great view of the fireworks from the balcony & we even spotted a bit of World of Color & Fantasmic from up there! I highly recommend trying this place out if you haven't yet!!!

My mom and I stayed at the Best Western Anaheim Inn last week. We were in room 321, which is on the third floor near the front of the second building. The rooms were pretty quiet besides the last night when the neighbors decided to run loudly up the stairs and stay up talking and laughing until after 2am! Parking could be a problem if they were booked up, but we found a spot. Check-in was at 3:00 and check-out was at 12:00, but we were able to leave our car there until 6:00 on the day we checked out. The pool was fairly small from what I saw. We enjoyed the quick walk, which was made quicker by cutting across behind Denny's.

Looking from the door at the double beds. These beds seemed small for doubles. I know I wouldn't want to share one with DH. I thought the beds were comfortable, firm but not too firm. I wish the pillows were a bit more fluffy since I like fluffy pillows. However, I was able to choose which pillow I liked best as there were four to a bed!
DSCN0871.jpg

The TV cabinet had 3 drawers and a nice size refrigerator.
DSCN0872.jpg

There was only one sink. It would have been nice to have two, but the large vanity area made up for that. There was a microwave to the left as well as a closet. The closet had two luggage racks, which was a great bonus!
DSCN0873.jpg

We really liked the bathroom. The shower had a curved rod giving more room in the shower. We had five bath towels, four hand towels, and four wash rags. There was also a small window over the shower, which provided great natural light in the morning. A fan instead of a heat lamp would have been nice.
DSCN0876-2.jpg

My mom and I stayed at the Best Western Anaheim Inn last week. We were in room 321, which is on the third floor near the front of the second building. The rooms were pretty quiet besides the last night when the neighbors decided to run loudly up the stairs and stay up talking and laughing until after 2am! Parking could be a problem if they were booked up, but we found a spot. Check-in was at 3:00 and check-out was at 12:00, but we were able to leave our car there until 6:00 on the day we checked out. The pool was fairly small from what I saw. We enjoyed the quick walk, which was made quicker by cutting across behind Denny's.

Looking from the door at the double beds. These beds seemed small for doubles. I know I wouldn't want to share one with DH. I thought the beds were comfortable, firm but not too firm. I wish the pillows were a bit more fluffy since I like fluffy pillows. However, I was able to choose which pillow I liked best as there were four to a bed!
DSCN0871.jpg

The TV cabinet had 3 drawers and a nice size refrigerator.
DSCN0872.jpg

There was only one sink. It would have been nice to have two, but the large vanity area made up for that. There was a microwave to the left as well as a closet. The closet had two luggage racks, which was a great bonus!
DSCN0873.jpg

We really liked the bathroom. The shower had a curved rod giving more room in the shower. We had five bath towels, four hand towels, and four wash rags. There was also a small window over the shower, which provided great natural light in the morning. A fan instead of a heat lamp would have been nice.
DSCN0876-2.jpg

Thanks for sharing! I've never stayed at BW Anaheim Inn, but have stayed at most of the other BW's in the area. This one looks just as nice as the others, which is good to know for future planning. So, thanks for posting the pics/review :thumbsup2

We stayed at the HoJo July 25 thru Aug 3 (9 nights). We loved our stay here!!

9075-1.jpg

9096-1.jpg

9097-1.jpg

Here are the beautiful grounds:

9109-1.jpg

9110-1.jpg

9113-1.jpg

9137-1.jpg

Here is the Pool:

9115-1.jpg

9116-1.jpg

This is Castaway Cove (water play area with 2 slides), the toddler pool & hot tub:

9119-1.jpg

9122-1.jpg

9123-1.jpg

9124.jpg

9126-1.jpg

9127-1.jpg

9129.jpg

There is a small gift store (gifts, shirts, first aid, toiletries, food & drinks):

9106-1.jpg

This is the game room (also a coin machine to get quarters to use the laundry room in the basement of Bldg 1.....I believe there is a 2nd one...just not sure where):

9107-1.jpg

We had a premium room, Disney view in Bldg 1, 4th Floor. We had 2 queen beds (very comfy, lots of extra pillows), table with 2 chairs, tv, wall length dressers/desk & chair, small fridge, microwave, coffee maker, free wi-fi & blow dryer all included!!

9076-1.jpg

9077-1.jpg

9081-1.jpg

9082-1.jpg

9083-1.jpg

9084-1.jpg

9085-1.jpg

We had read some many good things on the DIS about the HoJo that I'm glad we finally had the opportunity to try it for ourselves & we weren't disappointed!! The staff is wonderful!!!! We had a great view of the fireworks from the balcony & we even spotted a bit of World of Color & Fantasmic from up there! I highly recommend trying this place out if you haven't yet!!!

I have never stayed at HoJo's but these are some great pictures. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter