Pop Century Post Refurbishments - Tub or Shower, Queens or King?

Yes, there is a rain shower head plus a removable shower head. You can select for the water to come from either one or both at the same time. They are very easy to adjust. We liked the shower so much that I considered replacing my shower head at home!

I really wish I had asked about this when we were there last week. Our shower was awful, no pressure, and it was hard to rinse my hair. I tried every setting on there. When I set it to just the removable spray, the water would spray about an inch and then straight down. I didn't discover it until the next morning when I showered, and of course I had already unpacked everything.

That's too bad! My little one enjoyed having both shower heads running at the same time and there was always enough pressure. Did you report it to Guest Services?

That's too bad! My little one enjoyed having both shower heads running at the same time and there was always enough pressure. Did you report it to Guest Services?
Foolishly, I didn’t. I didn’t want to pack everything up and change rooms. It was one floor down from the exact room I requested thru Touring Plans. :D Next time I’ll know better.

Did you delete or permanently
delete your email of your folio they send you at the end of your stay? If it's still in your email it shows your room #.
I tend to keep my emails from Disney to reflect back on for price/room/ how much I spent if I used Mickey band etc lol
I think I still have their last 2 texts saying my room is ready and the room # too :tongue::tongue:

I just searched through all of my souvenirs and the "paperwork drawers" in my desk hoping to find my Magical Express information. No luck! I definitely don't have any old e-mails. Dang it, that was a good idea.

According to the existing TP room finder for POP no upper floor kings were in building 8 - so either they changed layouts after all - you are sure there was just the one bed without a Murphy up against the wall? Odd they would change esp for a standard

I know that I had a king bed; this is a picture I took of my room. HOWEVER, now I am remembering that I wasn't on the upper floor and I was on the one below it (third floor). I couldn't remember for the life of me, which is really embarrassing... I just had to ask my boyfriend which floor we were on and he said the "next to highest floor." Whoops. But yes, building 8 in the 90s section but on the **third** floor was our king room with a shower only.

IMG_4671.JPG

Here is a picture I took standing outside of our room... This made me realize that we were actually on the third floor and not the upper floor.

enhance.jpg

I'm sorry for the confusion, everyone!!!

Yes, there is a rain shower head plus a removable shower head. You can select for the water to come from either one or both at the same time. They are very easy to adjust. We liked the shower so much that I considered replacing my shower head at home!

Both buildings are complete.

I will update although it's fairly simple. The first number of the 4 represents what building it's in. 1111 = Building 1. The one exception is that those which start with a 0 are building 10. I will add a map at the bottom of the list which shows where rooms are located. The map also indicates where each category of room is found within the resort. Thanks for the suggestion.

That's awesome!
Thanks so much!

Forgive me if this has been answered already, but the were any of the rooms, other than handicap access rooms, shower only BEFORE the reno? Are those same rooms still shower only or have they completely changed out the bathroom fixtures?

Forgive me if this has been answered already, but the were any of the rooms, other than handicap access rooms, shower only BEFORE the reno? Are those same rooms still shower only or have they completely changed out the bathroom fixtures?
All bathroom fixtures have been changed out. I don’t believe there was a recorded list of Shower vs tubs rooms in the past but it seems there are now more ‘shower only’ rooms than before. I have 20+ stays at Pop, always in a standard room and this is the first time we’ve ever had a shower only room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter