Pooh Sized Rider - Cars Land

Are there any turnstiles at any of the rides? We are going in July. It's our first time visiting Disneyland and I'm scared.
I'm very much a Pooh++ gal: I was just there in December 2016 for 8 days; don't remember any turnstiles: if there was I fit through without issues. Same as the other comments of people. Please don't worry about this, you will have a blast: the CM are very kind/discreet in their planning of what "que line" to put you in based on your size. I always try with my family to be on the end/not in the middle which seems to help with "fitting/comfort". I rode everything except all the rides that people mentioned in prior responses. Have fun it will be GREAT!!!

If stairs are an issue due to your weight, mention to the castmember that stairs are difficult for you so that they load you in so that you avoid the stairs all together. I have a bad hip and when I mention this, they always load me in so that I end up on the side that has no stairs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter