Poll of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Results of todays poll...

3 of us enjoy Christmas as our favorite holiday, and cousinbb's favorite is Thanksgiving!

How many of you remove your shoes when entering your house?

So the question is-

Do you remove your footware before entering your house-yes. Or do you just leave them on, and walk straight into your house-no.

How many of you remove your shoes when entering your house?

So the question is-

Do you remove your footware before entering your house-yes. Or do you just leave them on, and walk straight into your house-no.

No, I do not remove my shoes.

Most of the time i do, but if i am just going to leave again i won't.

Example today my sister said she wanted to go to Kmart. So after she got home from work i walked home to change my shirt, i didn't bother to remove my shoes as i was leaving again.

Out of the following types of cookies, which is your most favorite.

Sugar cookie
Gingerbread
Oatmeal raisin
Chocolate chip
Peanut butter

May I join the fun?

Oatmeal raisin cookies for sure! They are my standard go-to for any cookie exchange or bake sale!

May I join the fun?

Oatmeal raisin cookies for sure! They are my standard go-to for any cookie exchange or bake sale!

You sure can! Everyone is welcome to join in. Each day, there is a new Poll of the Day, as well as a Question of the Day-(QOTD).

And the winner of todays poll was the old time classic....chocolate chip cookie. I think I will have one right now!

My DD came up with todays poll.....

Which meal do you enjoy the most?

Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner

Dinner

I'm usually too busy with work to enjoy breakfast and lunch. Also you get to be with your family during dinner time!

Depends - where are we eating? ;)

But seriouslly, dinner because i get to cook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter