Poll of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Just like how we have the QOTD-(Question of the Day), here is a thread for the Poll of the Day! Everyone is welcome to join in!

I have been there once and LOVED it. Really hoping to go back next year :)

So from today's poll, two of you who had been to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, while three of us did not. Thank you for participating in todays poll :goodvibes.

I really really really hope I get to! All depends if I can get the day off from work or not.

So out of the four of us. Three of us will not be shopping on Black Friday. cousinbb, hope you are able to get the day off, and find some great deals. Don't forget to tell us about your great finds if you get to shop then!

On which month will you be putting your Christmas tree up? Oct., Nov., or Dec.? Or will you not be putting one up at all?

I am guessing that DH will want to put ours up right after Thanksgiving. I'll say November.

If i have my way (which i usually do ;)) our Christmas tree will be up the end of Oct begining of Nov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter