Please give me your ideas on my trip

NE4ME

Earning My Ears
I am needing some ideas for my trip June 22. It will only be for two nights because we are going down for a wedding. Here are the details.
We will arrive at RP at 7pm. I plan on going to IOA on Sunday for the day and then we have to fly out of MCO at 11am on Monday. Any thoughts on what to do after 7pm on Saturday night. Good places to eat on Saturday and maybe somewhere to eat breakfast on Monday. I wish they had character breakfasts. My ds's loved the one at Disney. It will be dh,myself, ds's 12-9-4. Thanks

If you like breakfast buffets there's a nice one at the Portofino's Trattatoria restaurant. I think it's around $10 ch, $13 A. Check with the Hard Rock Hotel about character breakfasts. They occasionally have them.
Citywalk is a pretty busy place on the weekends, especially Saturday. You could see a movie, maybe they'll be street preformers. Wait's for dinner often run 1-2 hrs after 8pm.

Breakfast buffets are $8 for the continental buffet and around $15-$16 with the greasy stuff (eggs, bacon, omlet, etc.).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter