Pixie Hollow questions

magicsparkles

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! It has been a while since my family and I have been to Pixie Hollow, and I was wondering if Pixie Hollow still had all of Tinkerbell's friends available for pictures? Also, if I recall correctly, there was also a short nighttime show by the pond, is that still available too? Thank you in advance everyone!

The last two times we've been (most recently last Wednesday), it was just Tink. And I've never known anything about a nighttime show, but it's possible it's just something I'm unaware of.

We have not seen anyone but Tink on our trips the last couple of years. Before that we used to see her friends every time. I wonder if it’s phased out since the franchise seems to done with movies? Never seen a show either.

Just a heads up the line can get really long so if it’s long come back another time. It can be really short at random times that’s hard to predict but parades are always good if you have already seen it or are not interested.

Agree we have only seen Tink and no nighttime show. The line can be so painfully long, even when it looks relatively short. She spends a lot of time with each family (which is good and bad, depending on what you want), so it can be really, really slow. Agree with OP to wait for the line to be very short (a few families at most) unless you are up for a marathon wait. The line is hidden so I think that is why it sometimes has really short waits, as people can't see the short line and decide just to jump into it!

When you say night time show, are you thinking when the pond does the little light show? So many people have no idea it happwns! I'm enthralled by it each time I see it, and then promptly forget about it until I'm surprised by it again on my next trip.

I believe we saw the lights/music happening in the pond this summer.

I make it a point to visit the ponds near Pixie Hollow one evening every trip and as long as I am patient, the light show with music appears. It seems to be random--maybe every 20 or 30 minutes? Even if you don't want to wait for the show, seeing the little fairy houses is magical (and if you listen closely you can hear the fairies).

It’s usually only Tink these days. The little light/music/fountain “show” next to Pixie Hollow still happens at night but I’m not sure at what time.

Last time we went, Pixie Hollow was closed off at night and an attendant said the show no longer happens. We were SO miffed! Sounds like maybe it is happening again which is great! Can anyone definitely confirm? I hope it's not just a summer thing.

Last time we went, Pixie Hollow was closed off at night and an attendant said the show no longer happens. We were SO miffed! Sounds like maybe it is happening again which is great! Can anyone definitely confirm? I hope it's not just a summer thing.

Oh I'd be so sad if this is true. How long ago were you there when the CM told you the show doesn't happen anymore?

I don’t know about any nighttime show but it’s either tinker bell or one of her fairie friends. When we were there last week, we met silver mist. Other times in past years, it’s been tinker bell or Rosetta. The CM when we went last week told us ahead of time who we were meeting.

When you say night time show, are you thinking when the pond does the little light show? So many people have no idea it happwns! I'm enthralled by it each time I see it, and then promptly forget about it until I'm surprised by it again on my next trip.

I believe we saw the lights/music happening in the pond this summer.
I’ve never seen it! Is it still going on?

I’ve never seen it! Is it still going on?

I do mean the little light show with music in the ponds near Pixie Hollow. I saw it last year in early November...perhaps the cm meant a different show wasn't happening. it only happens at night a few times an hour.

I'm going to miss the other fairies. One of the exciting parts of character meets was "what fairy do you think will be with Tink?" We've met Rosetta, Vidia, Silvermist and of course Tink. Was really hoping to meet Fawn (my daughters favorite) sometime!!!

I'd be thrilled to find it going again that's for sure! It's a little bit of magic.

I don’t know about any nighttime show but it’s either tinker bell or one of her fairie friends. When we were there last week, we met silver mist. Other times in past years, it’s been tinker bell or Rosetta. The CM when we went last week told us ahead of time who we were meeting.

Wait really???? Silver mist? Oh wow I thought it was just Tink! We were there Sunday and had a wonderful time with Tink. Now we’ll have to check back and see if we can meet any of her friends!

Tink's friends are quite rare these days; I'd say about 90-95 percent of the time, it's only Tink at Pixie Hollow. I've been lucky enough to meet Rosetta twice, Silvermist at least 4 times, and Fawn just once. Still on the lookout for Iridessa, Vidia, Periwinkle, and Terrence.

Check the Disneyland app for character appearances when you're in the park; you never know when one of Tink's friends may drop in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter