Photos of Your Scrapping Place?

On a side note...
Ive seen so many of your ladies conversations about haveing GF's you scrap with and share ideas..you all are so lucky!!! Since I don't have any GF's (all my friends are guys who I ride with) I kinda see you ladies as my GF's I get allot of my ideas from. Just had to say that...I've learned so much from all of you and I Thank you:grouphug:

Awe!! I don't have girlfriends either. All my friends growing up were guys.

Hi. Does anyone need ideas on organizing/decorating your scrap room? I just finished 75 pages of ideas on Two Peas In A Bucket.

sweet! Can you post a link??

Thanks for posting you pics. It is fun to see where everyone has claimed their space. I can't believe you guys really label the drawers :goodvibes My luck I would label it, then everything but what was suppose to go in the drawer would end up there! Nobody in my house can read! :lmao:

Elsie

love love love my labeler!!! I'd forget where everything was without it! LOL

Hi SalandJeff.
Go to Two Peas- On the home page up in the right corner-
SEARCH- Scrap Rooms ENTIRE SITE.
Different options to go on when you get to that page. If this didn't help, write back.

My scrap room is a work in progress and until the knee surgery and kitchen are done I think progres is on hold! I am gathering lots of great ideas though !

Squid :firefight

Your rooms all make me a little jealous! They look so great, so organized - like a mini scrapbook store. My stuff lives in 2 of those big plastic storage bins (one Disney, one other) and 3 paper holders (one Disney, 2 other). Someday, maybe, I'll have a room just for craft stuff. I can dream, right? :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter