PFA(purple folders anonymous)

I tried to use "Have a magical day", "Cast Member", "Guest", "Attractions" and other words that are terms that Disney uses. I also mentioned other things like "networking". I even met the Area Manager of EPCOT Merchandise while I was at Disney last week. Talk about networking already! :)

I interviewed yesterday and my girlfriend interviewed today. I hope they don't put one and one together and base their decision of acceptance that i know her. We have different city names and different schools, but in the same area. We'll see if this has any impact on if we're both accepted or not.
I dont think they do that I saw people on here who have boyfriends and girlfriends that made it also. Actually at my presentation one of the girls and her boyfriend signed up together! Good luck to both of you!

I know this has nothing to do with anything, but I love RENT!!! My favorite part of that song is "You light up a mean blaze with posters and screenplays" and my favorite song is La Vie Boheme, A & B.

(SiSiMonique2009's sig)

But anyway, the lady said "Have a magical day!" and I just said "Only if you do!"

I thought it was good enough.

I dont think they do that I saw people on here who have boyfriends and girlfriends that made it also. Actually at my presentation one of the girls and her boyfriend signed up together! Good luck to both of you!
thank you! we both just got back from Disney last week. we both believe that things happen for a reason. if the Lord wants us down there, then we'll both get accepted. With us both loving Disney and talking to other CPs while we were down there, just fueled our fire for wanting to apply.

I know this has nothing to do with anything, but I love RENT!!! My favorite part of that song is "You light up a mean blaze with posters and screenplays" and my favorite song is La Vie Boheme, A & B.

(SiSiMonique2009's sig)

But anyway, the lady said "Have a magical day!" and I just said "Only if you do!"

RENT is a favorite of mine as well.

thank you! we both just got back from Disney last week. we both believe that things happen for a reason. if the Lord wants us down there, then we'll both get accepted. With us both loving Disney and talking to other CPs while we were down there, just fueled our fire for wanting to apply.
Wow thats great and you're right if the Lord wants you down there then you'll be there and if not that means he has something greater planned for both of you! I can't believe you started your networking already thats awesome! I havent been to Disney in 4 years so I'm hoping to get in that networking class.

Ah! I LOVE Cedar Point!! I didn't go at all last year and I was so sad :(

I used to love Cedar Point... until I worked there. It really was awful. Hopefully I don't have the same kind of boss that I did when I was there.

Mine was about 20 minutes from answer to hanging up. I ended my conversation with my interviewer with "Have a magical day!"

You did too? I told my interviewer that, and she busted out laughing! The interview went well, but her tone was like "Strictly business." Things started to liven up when i told her about my acting experience, and how I've always been to Disney since I was a baby. But, when I told her to have a magical day, that's when she really started to liven up. Her voice was so perky and happy at the end! :cutie:

(SiSiMonique2009's sig)

Wow I love meeting all these rent fans Im so excited! Thats one of my favorite quotes too my favorite song is "what you own" I try to sing both parts at the same time but it never works lol

Yay, RENT! I've seen it an embarrassing amount of times (that would be the stage show, not the movie). Aw, I miss it though. I've not seen it in forever.

Actually, I wanted to comment on the sig before because everytime I saw it, I started singing, but then I already got distracted with posting something else, so I'm glad somebody else said something about it!

I interviewed yesterday and my girlfriend interviewed today. I hope they don't put one and one together and base their decision of acceptance that i know her. We have different city names and different schools, but in the same area. We'll see if this has any impact on if we're both accepted or not.

That shouldn't be a reason. I know plenty of couples/married couples who have been accepted. In fact, last semester 10+ people were accepted from my school.

I think I could recite the movie from start to finish. And "What You Own" is cool too. I like the last part when Roger and Mark are singing "I'm not alone". I rewrote Take Me Or Leave Me for my English project. Got a 97% on it!

Yay, RENT! I've seen it an embarrassing amount of times (that would be the stage show, not the movie). Aw, I miss it though. I've not seen it in forever.

Actually, I wanted to comment on the sig before because everytime I saw it, I started singing, but then I already got distracted with posting something else, so I'm glad somebody else said something about it!
I didnt think anybody would get my quote its my favorite! lol Im glad yall got it though and I think it works well with my future job at Disney because if I have to cook anything there will be food crackling and poping all over the place! lol

I think I could recite the movie from start to finish. And "What You Own" is cool too. I like the last part when Roger and Mark are singing "I'm not alone". I rewrote Take Me Or Leave Me for my English project. Got a 97% on it!

I've only seen half the movie. I for some reason couldn't get through it. I think maybe because I'm so used to the stage show, that the movie made me angry. :(

Thats cool that you rewrote it did you have to sing it? I sing the whole musical sometimes too especially when I should be doing school work!

I haven't seen it on stage, I don't think I would do well with all songs and no speaking.

I didn't have to sing it, but I did anyway! I love singing, I've been doing it since I was a little kid. And as far as schoolwork, it has often come second to singing RENT songs whilst jumping on tables and couches in the dorm lounge.

I need a signature. Everyone else has one but me.
But what to put in my signature...

"Possible candidate for a CP... waiting for a response."

I haven't seen it on stage, I don't think I would do well with all songs and no speaking.

I didn't have to sing it, but I did anyway! I love singing, I've been doing it since I was a little kid. And as far as schoolwork, it has often come second to singing RENT songs whilst jumping on tables and couches in the dorm lounge.
Lol Awesome! I thought I was the only one who did that but I'm afraid of hieghts so i just dance around the room lol I wish I could sing like Adam Pascal but alas I dont have the voice of a man lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter