PFA(purple folders anonymous)

taigirl87

Resident Pixie Duster
This thread is a support group for anyone waiting to receive their purple folders, anyone who didnt get accepted, or really just anyone who wants to be there for us all! :goodvibes

Don't worry, your folders will come! :grouphug: I interviewed on January 28th and didn't get my beautiful purple folder until February 28th! Hang in there! :goodvibes

-Jordan

Don't worry, your folders will come! :grouphug: I interviewed on January 28th and didn't get my beautiful purple folder until February 28th! Hang in there! :goodvibes

-Jordan

that is just so far away! ugh! ha ha. I wish it would come sooner, cuz i need to know if i should do my housing or not now. i should probably just go talk to them anyways, but it would be easier to just know, ya know? ha ha

that is just so far away! ugh! ha ha. I wish it would come sooner, cuz i need to know if i should do my housing or not now. i should probably just go talk to them anyways, but it would be easier to just know, ya know? ha ha
What positions did you apply for? Waiting is rough though but you can get through it! Good luck!

:welcome:
Welcome one and all...
I'm glad you can join us!

Let's start off by taking attendance...

My name is Jessica and I interviewed on March 6th.
My favorite Disney movies are Toy Story, Finding Nemo, and Wall-E (besides the classics!).
My favorite character (besides liking them all!) is Woody.
Most Disney songs are good...I couldn't pick just one.
Some of my hobbies include reading, listening to music, working on the computer, taking photographs, beading jewelry, and learning new things.
I get paid to do laundry, lol.

I think we should start some sort of game to get our minds off what's coming.
On another forum they have games like First Letter-Last Letter, Hang Man, A to Z, Trivia (character/disney/non-disney/etc), This or that?, etc.

Any suggestions?:scratchin

I am here to offer support. Good luck everyone! I'm sure letters will be coming soon. :thumbsup2

Yea I saw on one of these threads that the priincesses range from 5'0 to 5'7. Good luck with your audition!

The princesses actually run around 5'3-5'6 or so. Then the characters around 5'0-5'2 include Alice, Wendy, Tink, and the other fairies.

What do you do at your audition? You dance right, do you sing and act also?

At the CP auditions, it is dance and animation (and maybe a puppet audition). CPs do not have any singing roles.

what part are you aditioning for? I heard those letters do take a lot longer

Yea I saw on one of these threads that the priincesses range from 5'0 to 5'7. Good luck with your audition!

I think I might be too chubby for a Princess lol but I'm good for a fur character. Unless there's a 5' size 14 pants Princess lol...I plan on going down to like a 7 or less during the CP. Maybe next year I could pass for a Snow White lol

I think I might be too chubby for a Princess lol but I'm good for a fur character. Unless there's a 5' size 14 pants Princess lol...I plan on going down to like a 7 or less during the CP. Maybe next year I could pass for a Snow White lol
lol you probably will get a real work out in one of those fur costumes! It should be fun though I know Im so clumsy I would run into stuff if I had to wear it. My cousin used to have to wear the giraffe costume at toy's r us and shes about 5'2 it was soo funny she was always running into things. But atleast at Disney theirs people to help you. lol

I get paid to do laundry, lol.

i wish i was getting paid to do the laundry im doing of my own right now ha ha

What positions did you apply for? Waiting is rough though but you can get through it! Good luck!

i checked alot off on the list, but in my interview we narrowed it down to merchandise, attractions, and character attendant. i also said id be fine doing qsfb

i wish i was getting paid to do the laundry im doing of my own right now ha ha

i checked alot off on the list, but in my interview we narrowed it down to merchandise, attractions, and character attendant. i also said id be fine doing qsfb
There seem to be quite a few people getting merchandise and qsfb so its a good thing you picked those I think they really need help there my presenter named a top 5 list of jobs they need help in the most I cant remember all of them though. I checked merchandise on mine too but I dont think she thought I could handle it by the way I answered the question that she asked about it lol.

There seem to be quite a few people getting merchandise and qsfb so its a good thing you picked those I think they really need help there my presenter named a top 5 list of jobs they need help in the most I cant remember all of them though. I checked merchandise on mine too but I dont think she thought I could handle it by the way I answered the question that she asked about it lol.

i worked retail last summer, over christmas break, and then i will be again over the summer. im so glad i dont have to actually go look for a job, cuz technically i could just go work a shift at that retail store now whenever im in town. its really nice :) but i said that was one i wanted, she didnt point me towards that, she actually told me to try for character attendant and attractions, which thankfully were ones i wanted.

I had my interview yesterday. My interviewers name was Lindsey. I had checked a lot of roles on the role list. I told her that I was interested in PhotoPass, Merchandise and QSF&B. She did focus a lot on PhotoPass questions; asking me about my experience with photography and using a digital camera. So hopefully I could be a PhotoPass Cast Member. Then she also asked some questions about Quick Service and asked me a question of "what i would do if a customer had spilled a drink on the ground." My interview last 20 minutes!

I hope I get that purple folder!
It's going to be very hard waiting for a response.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter