Pet Swap 2011~Closed

Jayne-your package arrived yesterday. Everything looks great!! Working on pics now...

The envelopes seem to get there so much quicker than the boxes! i cant believe its there that quickly but pleased it reached you before the due date! mine have gone awol on too many swaps! ha ha!

One of our swappers has some serious family issues going on right now and had to drop out of the swap. If any of you could angel a few of her spots, please let me know.

Thanks,
Anne

I could do groups K and N - the last package only took a week so it should reach you by the due date if I get it done quickly - it'll probably be Monday before I get chance to work on them if you want me to.

I found some cat embellishments last night- I can look later (after noon my time and count up what I have and then take a couple of groups (everyone may have different embellishments). I can use them for a friend who has cats or to do a page about our childhood cats. I know at least a 1 time we had a close-up of the cats fur- my brother took it when he got his first camera.

Rebecca

Thanks Rebecca & Stephanie! Stephanie-I'll add you to the cuddle group, and Rebecca just let me know. Jayne-thanks for offering-do you want to wait a couple of days and see if anyone else can take them? I hate for you to have to pay double postage since you already mailed your first package...

Anne - I can take groups I, K and S for you. I don't have a cat now, but pictures of our old cat that I can scrap.

On another note....took my baby to the vet yesterday for his last shots....last month he was 11.4 lbs....yesterday he was 20.5 lbs!!!!!!!!!! :scared1:

Either way is fine with me - if Erin can do K then there's just N so if noone wants that I dont mind doing it - it shouldnt take too long to get there and it'll just be an envelope so postage wont be too much. Just let me know either way !

Jayne - if you want the K spot, I am good with that...I don't have cats right now, so I am just helping Anne out. Whatever works best for you guys is ood with me! :thumbsup2

I can do either of the 4 letter words- CATS or MEOW. I found buttons that are kitties holding a ball of yarn that I can use on them. I know I have paper becuase many of the pet stacks come with both dogs and cats.

Rebecca

I'd be happy to help too. I don't have cats, but, I do have paper for cats in one of my stacks.

All the spots are filled-thank you ladies so much!!

Here's where I put you:
LM3K-I & S
PrincessJayne-K & N
rlovew-L

:)

Finally getting around to posting pics of Jayne's groups...she did a fabulous job!!!:)

Group I-Cats:
DSCN1003.jpg

Group L-Meow:
DSCN1005.jpg

Group O-Cuddle:
DSCN1001.jpg

Group S-Cats element:
DSCN1004.jpg

I finished all my groups last night but won't be mailing them until I return from Disney in a week.

REBECCA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter