Pet Swap 2011~Closed

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going out of town for Spring Break for a week on Saturday. I'll have my laptop with me, and I'll be checking in every day or so if anyone has any questions.

Love all the pics of everyone's fur babies!! Now we know who we're scrapping for.:rotfl:

Ok guys!! Things are finally starting to settle here. So, I had a little time to upload some pictures of the babies. I want to first say that EVERYONE'S pets are so gorgeous! I love the cats and the dogs are great!

So, here they are:

LOL This one is the newest baby! He's Magnus the English Bulldog (being nice enough to allow me to pose him with the doggie sunglasses)!! He will be 3 months old on April 17th.

magnus092.jpg

This is Magnus sleeping tongue out!!

magnus127.jpg

Last one (for Magpie)...

magnus110.jpg

Here is Bailey the 7 year old Chocolate Lab (the best family pet we could ask for):

stpats2008059.jpg

And, Delilah the 3 year old Boston (DH's dog):

magnus090.jpg

Last but not least, this is the three of them together (Bailey looks thrilled, right?):

magnus157.jpg

Sorry for so many pictures of the puppy...couldn't decide!

Erin, your doggies are so cute!!! I love the "puppy dog" eyes on Bailey. I'd be giving her anything she wanted everytime she looked at me!:lmao:

Ohhhh, sooooo cute :thumbsup2

I love seeing everyone's furbabies :) Erin I escpecially love the sunglasses pic. I also lov e the kitty pics, we can't have any--we are all allergic :scared1:

Thanks to everyone who shared photos! They will be my creative inspiration today as I plan on working on my swap groups this afternoon!!:)

I finally figured out what I'd like to make for the single element groups.

Q. (title) Wet Noses Warm Hearts
Q1. (title) Animal House
R. (title) Training & Tricks
S. (title) Purrrfect

I hope to have mine ready to post this week - hopefully by wednesday - never know how long international post will take! For group S the elements i have done are tags. Hope this is ok! will post pics when i finally find my camera!

I'm back!:wave2: We had a relaxing, wonderful vacation at the beach. Car's unloaded, kids are in bed, just wanted to check in with everyone and see how you're doing. Anyone that's finished, you can go ahead and mail. I would also love to see some pics of your work. As for me, I hope to get started with mine in the next week or so (in between loads of laundry). :rotfl:

Mine are postal - the lady at the PO said that it'll take about 5 working days but I'm not holding my breath! Hopefully they will get to you quickly tho! I forgot to take pics before I sent them so I cant post photos! sorry!

I'm almost done. Check-in is tomorrow right? I figured I would post some pics of what I have finished so far. The other groups not completed yet are either designed in SCAL or cut and just need embellishment.

Group A DOGS
047.jpg

Group B PUPPY (my personal favorite)
048.jpg

Group E FURBABY/dogs (suppossed to be dalmation fur)
049.jpg

Group F PLAY (a rope chewie bone toy--these took forever to make. does it look okay?)
050.jpg

Group G DOG DAYS
051-2.jpg

Group H BEST FRIENDS
052-1.jpg

Group Q Dogs title:
046.jpg

Group Q1 Dogs title: (turned out a little long--hopefully you do 12x12 books)
045.jpg

Group S Cats title:
044.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter