*Pen Pal Letter Swap-ROUND 3-January Sent/Received/Check in.....*MANDATORY check in..

Still needing two more check ins. If you have not posted here since I opened the check in for the week, please remember to do so.

checking in...and trying to figure out what twist to send...lol
Today was last night of Chanukah and now we get to get ready for xmas..:goodvibes

Hi all!

I just wanted to say that I recieved a letter and twist already from Patsy (mommytotwo). She sent a lovely letter and DELICIOUS kona coffee chocolate covered macadamia nuts from Hawaii. They are unbelieveably good, I can't stop eating them but I'm trying to make them last haha!

Thank you SO much Patsy!! Can't wait to get my letter out to you :)

Hi all!

I just wanted to say that I recieved a letter and twist already from Patsy (mommytotwo). She sent a lovely letter and DELICIOUS kona coffee chocolate covered macadamia nuts from Hawaii. They are unbelieveably good, I can't stop eating them but I'm trying to make them last haha!

Thank you SO much Patsy!! Can't wait to get my letter out to you :)

Glad you are enjoying them. :goodvibes

Got the letter today Patsy- Davy is loving the choc covered macadamia nuts with toffee- well, at least the choc parts, lol. Booger spit out the best part! I, on the other hand, am eating them whole and loving them. Thanks a bunch- hope you get yours soon. It was mailed out earlier this week. :goodvibes

Thank you to those of you who have already checked in. I was planning on opening the check ins last night, but the board would not come up.

Just a reminder, although you have your pen pals name, and info. And you do not yet have or know the twist/topic for the following months, just wanted to remind everyone that if I need to drop someone from the swap, I may need to reassign you. This will only happen if necessary. 99% of the time it will not, but if some odd thing happens. Or, I may ask if anyone would like another pen pal, so that the other pen pal that was left stuck can continue on with another pen pal.

Sounds good Patsy, fair enough!

checking in for the week also

Checking in for the week!:wizard:
Patsy, we leave tomorrow night for Walt Disney World and won't be back until next Wednesday!:santa::cloud9::santa: We will have the laptop with us, but I wanted to let you know we would be out of town so if I forget to check in
Thanks!:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter