*Pen Pal Letter Swap-ROUND 3-January Sent/Received/Check in.....*MANDATORY check in..

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
starting this week.

Weekly mandatory check ins for round 3 will begin starting this week. Please go to the thread to post your check in. Each week, check ins will begin either on a Sunday evening or Monday when I get up. I will mark it OPEN so that everyone knows, and I check peoples names off of my list from there. If you will be away during the swap period, please let me know so that you are exempt from the thread. I will be strict with the rules since it seems like with each round, it gets harder with people not following through. Thus means that if needed, I will ask participants to not participate. PLEASE do not make me do this :(.

***To check in, just post a smiley, say hi, write a message.... this thread is also to ask any questions you may have, or you can always send me a private message.

***Everyone should have gotten your pen pal's information. I like to give everyone more time then the usual two weeks to write out each months letters. Sometimes I could give almost a months notice, but things vary. Sometimes I wait until all letters have been mailed, and reported on. You will just have to wait, and keep up with the board/threads to see if there is any information, or hints given.

***Some people did wish to continue writing to their past pen pals, while many of us has new pen pals. And, I am happy to say that we have new participants in this round. And, thank you to our returning pen pals who had made this a fun letter swap. This is a great way for everyone to get to know other exchangers on the board, and to receive something nice in the mail other than a bill.

***Please remember to communicate, and check in regularly-be sure to scan the threads to see if I left a message for you. It may not always be via a pm.

***We also have a QOTD-Question of the Day thread in which there is a question, or something else that is asked. This is a fun way to get to know your fellow exchangers, so come, and join us if you wish. :cutie:

********CHECK INS FOR THIS WEEK IS NOW OPEN!!!!*******

*Stay tuned for the Topic of the Month, and the Twist of the Month coming out soon....wonder when that will be ;)

Hoping to get everyone checked in this week so that no one is eliminated before the Topic of the Month, and Twist of the Month is given out. To be on the safe side, I will wait until Sunday to see if everyone checks in. Then I will announce the Topic, and Twist for January. If changes need to be made, it will be made before that announcement.

Checking in for the first time! Really excited to participate in this!

Good morning everyone! Happy birthday Patsy! Hope you have a wonderful day. :banana: :dance3: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter