*Pen Pal Letter Swap-ROUND 3-January Sent/Received/Check in.....*MANDATORY check in..

Checking in for myself. Back to work part time. Looking forward to this exchange. Thanks for doing all the work:hug:

Cindy

DizFan101, and linnell....I still need the both of you to check in. You have a few more days to do so here on this thread.

If you are paired up with either one of these ladies, please wait until they check in here. I may have to rearrange names, so hang in there, and if I do, I will let you know by Monday.

For the rest of you. You can get a head start on finding your January Twist of the Month.

We are starting the year off with something yummy!!!! Send your pen pal a YUMMY treat that is made in your state/country.

The Topic of the Month will be announced once I get a full check in or by next week-whichever comes first.

Have fun! And remember a new check in week starts each Monday-but I usually open it earlier, by posting a thread that says check ins are open!

DizFan101 are you out there? I am still needing you to check in by Sunday.

Since there is just one person needing to check in, I will post the Topic of the Month so that everyone who is patiently waiting may work on their January letters from now till the second Sunday in January. Please remember to post here so that I know you have sent out your letter/twist.

The topic of the month for January is to fill out this questionaire so that your pen pal gets to know you better. Also, in your letter, introduce yourselves if you have a new pen pal.

The questions are-(print out the questions or write them by hand)-your choice.

What are your hobbies?

Do you have any kids?

If you were on a deserted island, what three items would you bring with you other than water, and food?

Do you enjoy sports-playing/watching?

From all the exchanges you had participated in, what are your top three favorites, and why?

Do you have any pets?

Do you celebrate Easter?

What do you like to do when the weather is hot? Any particular activities, how do you cool off?

Looking back at 2010, what are 3 things that stand out for you-good or bad.

If you were to design a postage stamp, what would it be of?

Have you heard of a Bucket List? If not, try doing a search on the internet for it. …. What would be some items that would be on your bucket list?

When is your birthday?

If you were to put together a space capsule, and could include 5 items, what would they be? ***Lets say this time capsule will be opened 100 years from now.

What are your favorite snacks?

:goodvibes: Checking In! :goodvibes:​

been busy with stuff: holidays, health, and new dog i haven't had time to do much of anything...still have to continue my trip report. :rolleyes1:

:goodvibes: Checking In! :goodvibes:​

been busy with stuff: holidays, health, and new dog i haven't had time to do much of anything...still have to continue my trip report. :rolleyes1:

Glad to hear from you. Everyone has checked in, and everyone can write to their pen pals. :goodvibes Let the fun begin.

Please remember to check in weekly.

Patsy - I received my package and letter! Thanks so much - we are all enjoying the macadamia nuts!!

This weeks check in is now OPEN!

*Remember, check ins open actually on Monday once I make my open post. But I usually like to open it the Sunday evening before. So just look for my check in post, and I will check people's names off from there.

Checking in! We're not sending letters until January though, right?

I'll answer for Patsy since it's very early in the morning there. Some people like to go ahead and get theirs written. Other people, like me, wait until the designated month actually begins before they send their letters. It's all up to you and what you want to do. The only requirement is that you mail your letter by the second Sunday of each month.

Checking in!

checking in for the week! trying to think of what my twist will be

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter