*Pen Pal Letter Swap-ROUND 3-January Sent/Received/Check in.....*MANDATORY check in..

REMINDER-It is important to remember to check in weekly. If not, you will be removed from the swap. Also, you need to post as soon as your letter is sent out, and arrives.

I will reveal the twist of the month for Feb. so that everyone can get started on it. But, do not yet send them out. I will reveal the topic of the month at a later date closer towards the ending of the month or the starting of Feb.

The twist of the month is-
To either buy or make a Valentines card for your pen pal. This will be the card that you will write your letter/topic of the month in. Have fun!

Has anyone spotted the hint for the Twist of the Month for a future month? I had posted it a couple of days ago. If so, please do not reveal it here, so that others can have fun in trying to find it.

Since we had gotten our full check in for the week, I am going to open up the Feb. Letter thread, and post the Topic of the Month there. Feel free to send out your cards at anytime from now till the send by date of Sunday Feb. 13.

checking in, sorry it's been a busy week for me. I got a new job this week :cool1: That college degree is going to start paying off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter