*Pen Pal Letter Swap-ROUND 3-January Sent/Received/Check in.....*MANDATORY check in..

I received my letter, questions and Ghirardelli chocolates today. Thank you Cindy!!:woohoo:

Yesterday was a great day when I got home from work!! I recieved chocolates and letter from clhcpaca and a letter and pecan candy (I cannot remember the name of it :rotfl:) from orangesforadam I already ate the candies and DBF just texted me to tell me that the pecan candy was delicious...I hope he saved me a piece..I should know better than to leave that out in the open for him to see!!

Yesterday was a great day when I got home from work!! I recieved chocolates and letter from clhcpaca and a letter and pecan candy (I cannot remember the name of it :rotfl:) from orangesforadam I already ate the candies and DBF just texted me to tell me that the pecan candy was delicious...I hope he saved me a piece..I should know better than to leave that out in the open for him to see!!

Shannon, I'm glad the candy got to you safely and I hope you get to have a piece! I got your letter with the yummy peanuts...delicious! My kids helped me eat them and they didn't last long at all!! Thank you so much! I enjoyed reading your letter and getting to know you a bit. It's gonna be fun being your pen pal!! :goodvibes

I got my package when I got home yesterday! Thank you Ken for the chips and the eclair, it was delicious! :)

Glad you liked them, wasn't sure if they sold them out your way I know when I go down south I can't find them. The chips are my favorite.

I'm glad you both liked the Ghiradelli chocolates. I had to buy a second batch as I ate most of the first ones.:rotfl: It was really nice to hear from you and I am looking forward to having you both as pen pals.

Cindy

Glad you liked them, wasn't sure if they sold them out your way I know when I go down south I can't find them. The chips are my favorite.

No they don't! I had the bbq chips yesterday and they were really good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter