Pay for Disney with lots of gift cards

I buy the gift cards at Sams, with a credit card that earns double points...made it better than the Target Red Card. I did it in $1000 increments. 1000.80 I think it was got me 1050 in gift cards, then 2002 in points which equaled a $20 payment to my Barclay card. So it really broke down to 980 for 1050. When we owed almost 8000, quite a savings!

I use Swagbucks to earn Paypal cards and Target giftcards and then use those to purchase Disney giftcards. It costs nothing but my time to do the surveys. You can get one $25 Target giftcard a month through Swagbucks and then it can be used to buy Disney giftcards at the Target store or website.

I also use Swagbucks but I usually cash out for WalMart cards which I then use at Sam's Club for discounted Disney cards.
And you can earn a lot more than $25 per month on Swagbucks if you work at it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter