Pat's Disney Designs (*BACK after being away way too long*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the the second design. I would like to see your website could you please tell me the site name. I am a first time user on disboards. I would like to see if you could do the second design with out the family name on it. Thank you so much! Could you also tell me what a pm is and how to use it. Thanks again! Your designs are wonderful!

Since Pat hasn't been on the boards for quite some time now - perhaps one of the moderators could retitle this thread somehow to let folks know that Pat is not designing any longer. Just a thought.

I do hope all is ok with Pat.

Pat is no longer designing. You may want make your request on another thread since you will need it soon.

please read above posts.....#2815...from May......I realize your a new poster..welcome.....sometimes it helps to looks at the thread , although there are many great designs on here!!
^^^^^^^^^ Please read above posts^^^^^^^^^
I love the the second design. I would like to see your website could you please tell me the site name. I am a first time user on disboards. I would like to see if you could do the second design with out the family name on it. Thank you so much! Could you also tell me what a pm is and how to use it. Thanks again! Your designs are wonderful!

Since Pat hasn't been on the boards for quite some time now - perhaps one of the moderators could retitle this thread somehow to let folks know that Pat is not designing any longer. Just a thought.

I do hope all is ok with Pat.

I've been thinking the same thing. ;)

After reading about Pat and looking at her work as well. I am now going to leave the thread - but I just wanted to say that Pat and her family are in My prayers.

Hi Pat!

I tried sending a PM, but it would not go through. I am sending you my wish list for family t-shirts. The list is audacious by my account...just know that if you were my neighbor I would bring you fresh veggies from our garden! Anything you could do would be absolutely wonderful! Thank you fro your kindness and time.

Wish List:

Post #1 Flower shaped Nemo graphic that says Epcot 2008 across the middle
The balloon letters with the waves showing through and the Nemo charcters spelling Madison, Colton

Post #540 Colton, Luke across the graphic that says Zuly and Madison and Terry across the zebra print graphic

Post #572 Our family is going on safari graphic, keep the bottom the same except the date should be December 2008

Post # 739 Colton with the CRAS characters showing through

Post # 750 Cinderella that reads Madison
Post @1690 Minnie Mouse-Madison
Post #2088 Autograph cover (pink) Madison's Autograph Book
Post #2616 It's a small wotld after all-Epcot 2008
Post # 2594 Autographbook cover (blue) Colton's Autograph Book

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Pat!

I tried sending a PM, but it would not go through. I am sending you my wish list for family t-shirts. The list is audacious by my account...just know that if you were my neighbor I would bring you fresh veggies from our garden! Anything you could do would be absolutely wonderful! Thank you fro your kindness and time.

Wish List:

The balloon letters with the waves showing through and the Nemo charcters spelling Madison, Colton

Post #540 Colton, Luke across the graphic that says Zuly and Madison and Terry across the zebra print graphic

Post #572 Our family is going on safari graphic, keep the bottom the same except the date should be December 2008

Pat isn't designing anymore, but there are quite a few other designers who could help you out. Just post a thread on the board and someone will likely respond.

I still haven't figured out how this all works, but your design are amazing!

Hi Pat!

Wish List:

Sorry, but Pat is no longer on the Disboards. This is a very old thread that keeps getting bumped. There are several other disigners that are still active, just PM them or make a request on their thread.

kylie-princesses.jpg

This is so adorable. Could I please request one with Hannah on it and one blank for my two neighbors girls. Their mother won't let them wear their name on their clothes for safety reasons.

Thank you for sharing your time and talent!

Please disregard. I just read the last few posts that she is no longer designing. Too bad. She had some great stuff in here!!

These things are just too cute to be missed. It would be great if someone else could befin where she left off. Hope everything is okay for her.

I have spent the better half of my day looking at your designs and I am truly in awe! :worship:
Do you mind if I "borrow" some of your designs and/or graphics?

Also, where do you get your clipart, or are you doing them totally from scratch!
Thanks, Andrea

Pat,
You did a fabulous job on the invitations for my son Peyton for our previous disney trip (Dec. 2007) Peyton was so excited each day after we read the invitations to him telling about where he would dine and what characters he might meet. We are once again planning a Disney vacation for December 2009. This time we are doing a land and sea pkg. I was hoping I could go ahead a get a head start for next year's trip and see if you would mind creating a special invitation to the following places we will eat. We are carrying both of our children this time, Peyton and Will. It will be a while yet before we can make reservations. If you don't mind, leave off the time please. I'm confident we will get the reservation for the set date, as we are not trying to dine at Cinderella's Castle.
Crystal Place- Wednesday, December 16th 8:05 a.m. breakfast
Animal Kingdom Tusker House Donald Duck and friends- 8:05 a.m. Dec. 18th
Disney Studios- Hollywood n-Vine-b'fast- Dec. 19th- 8:05 a.m.
Chef Mickey's- December 20th- breakfast
Invitation to Disney cruise on Disney Wonder- December 20-23rd
I hope I'm not asking too much!

Thank you so much!
Amanda

Does anyone actually read this thread? ;)

No offense, but a quick read and you'll see that Pat is no longer designing or on the Disboards...

Sorry, but she did have some AWESOME designs! :thumbsup2

Hi, i love your designs but cant seem to be able to log on to your website, could you pm me your website address so i can try again.
Thanks so much, can't wait !

sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter