Pat's Disney Designs (*BACK after being away way too long*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then they need to kill the thread... because I only looked through 35 pages out of the 19? that is here. How are we to know she's no longer DISigning, unless we scroll through EVERY single page! (which will take days...) This is truly disappointing, when you find something that really catches the eye and then find out you can't have it created. Oh well... guess I'll be sticking with only ONE DISigner..since so far all those I have liked are either MIA or no longer taking requests.

I understand that ya'll do this for free... and GREATLY appreciate that you do it! However, think of us who sit and go through the endless pages each thread has and makes a request halfway or a quarter of the way through only to get a response back that the creator is MIA or not taking them. Very disappointing! :(

WOW!!!! :rolleyes1

I personally would NEVER go through page after page of a thread. I would visit the DISigners Photobucket (or 4shared or whatever) site and look at the DISigns there.....

Kill the thread? Please. Pat had lots of creativity to offer and there are still people who find the old thread and wake it up.

But I believe no more posts are necessary here!!

Belle-nemo1.jpg

Love your disigns!!! Can we get this one in "Gianna" and the same with "Tobias"

Thanks soooo much! :goodvibes

NO REQUESTS on this thread. PAT hasn't been designing in years...

nobody post and the thread will fade away........please

Ok i just wanted to start off saying that i love your designs and you are just so talented I was wondering if you could make a few things for me. I would like,
Cars 3rd birthday for Andrew
tinkerbell with the fairies with tink in the background with the name cheyenne
mickey and minnie with the castle and the gang saying The Rowland family
Mickey and minnie with the surfari hats with names Cheyenne,Andrew,Ryan,Jeff and Kristie
names like the film with the name Cheyenne,Andrew,Ryan,Jeff and kristie
names with the charas on the end
Cheyenne tinkerbell
Andrew Cars
Ryan baby mickey
and also one last thing if you can make a letter for each of the kids inviting them to disney from tink cars and baby mickey for each of them
Sorry so many i can't make up my mind which ones i want so i just thought i would ask for all thanks so much for taking the time to do these designs

She isn't designing anymore!!!!

She can't do the Disney designs anymore, so at this point she is only doing non-disney designs.

You are welcomed to use any of her designs in her photobucket, but they can not be edited for you.

Pat, would you please make a magnet image for me for our 38th anniversary?

Stew and Barbara
38th Anniversary

Many thanks!

Hiya, nice to see you again!!
I am so glad I found this place, it is so much fun creating and now I can show my designs and help create some magical moments for fellow Dis-ers:goodvibes

Thanks for the nice words, they are appreciated.
and to think that I was kind of scared to post my designs :blush:

Thank you who posted such positive comments for me , it really inspires me to keep creating and sharing!!

The BEAUTIFUL retro Daisy and Minnie art at the bottom of the above post....Can you personalize it for a T-shirt?

TIA!

Sorry she is no longer designing there are some really nice designs

Thanks.

Well..... actually...... I am back with some new designs, but you can always request from my old ones, since I still have most of them stored on cd's and some on the pc, will let you know if I still have them or try to create something simular or use a different lettertype for invites if needed......soooooo..... :goodvibes

sorry I don't have all of them stored on Photobucket anymore...

Feel free to request from this old thread but please post you requests in the new thread...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2757931

Thank you for your kind words :goodvibes
it is really fun creating for others, and I can not wait till the day I see a picture of someone walking around DisneyWorld in a shirt I designed.
I have been looking around here first and came across your designs as well, Those are really cool and some are just awesome :thumbsup2
(I am doing my best not to copy anything but it looks like at times the ideas are the same, I try to do my own thingies and add to the wonderfull designs on this board and not copy) I am working on some more as I type, hehe :goodvibes

Hi my name is Susan and we have a very large group going on the fantasy may 19-26 2012. We have several different families going.

Susan (mom) Tony ( dad) Kelsey (girl 19). Rogers

Kevin (22 boy). Heather (19 girl)

Bob(boy 73). Mona (girl 70) Rogers

Lisa (girl aunt 48) Cooper...

Liz ( girl 31 mom) Kayden (boy 7) Kyran ( boy 7) Fish. Michael (boy 30 boyfriend)

Jessica (mom 30's) Jon (dad 30's) Fish Jon Jon ( boy 6) Kenlee (girl 5) Fish

CK (grandma 70's) Leon (Tampa 70's past away) Longshore

Mary (grandma girl 54)

Chris (boy 50). Jackie (girl 50). Cooper

We are looking for door magnets and other things, I would also like to request the names with the nemo characters! Anything else that you know of that will work. This will be a first cruise for heather and first Disney trip as well . Michael, jonjon, kenlee, will all be there fist cruise and trip to
Disney world. Thanks for anything! Susan

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u241/patnl36/keegan-nemo.jpg

Hi my name is Susan and we have a very large group going on the fantasy may 19-26 2012. We have several different families going.

Susan (mom) Tony ( dad) Kelsey (girl 19). Rogers

Kevin (22 boy). Heather (19 girl)

Bob(boy 73). Mona (girl 70) Rogers

Lisa (girl aunt 48) Cooper...

Liz ( girl 31 mom) Kayden (boy 7) Kyran ( boy 7) Fish. Michael (boy 30 boyfriend)

Jessica (mom 30's) Jon (dad 30's) Fish Jon Jon ( boy 6) Kenlee (girl 5) Fish

CK (grandma 70's) Leon (Tampa 70's past away) Longshore

Mary (grandma girl 54)

Chris (boy 50). Jackie (girl 50). Cooper

We are looking for door magnets and other things, I would also like to request the names with the nemo characters! Anything else that you know of that will work. This will be a first cruise for heather and first Disney trip as well . Michael, jonjon, kenlee, will all be there fist cruise and trip to
Disney world. Thanks for anything! Susan

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u241/patnl36/keegan-nemo.jpg

Hi Susan. Thanks first of all for requesting.
I did however ask for requests to be posted in the new thread cause that makes it easier for me to keep track.. :thumbsup2
I did find your request but am kind of confused.
Do you want the Nemo names for everyone in your group?
Let me know and I will do my best to come up with something for you tomorrow.. :goodvibes

Hi Susan. Thanks first of all for requesting.
I did however ask for requests to be posted in the new thread cause that makes it easier for me to keep track.. :thumbsup2
I did find your request but am kind of confused.
Do you want the Nemo names for everyone in your group?
Let me know and I will do my best to come up with something for you tomorrow.. :goodvibes

:yay: I'm soooo glad to see you back! You were soooo missed!! :yay:

Hi Pat,

I had requested the Tink design that says "I am so not a princess" on another thread titled "who's does this design belong to?" and I wanted to make sure it didn't get lost in the shuffle.

Just as a reminder, I wanted it to have the name"Lillie" on the wing part. Thank you so much for doing this for my granddaughter. she is 12 and at the age where she is "too old" for princesses, this shirt will keep her from feeling left out. What a blessing you are to all of us here!! THANK YOU!!! :hug:

Hi Pat,

I had requested the Tink design that says "I am so not a princess" on another thread titled "who's does this design belong to?" and I wanted to make sure it didn't get lost in the shuffle.

Just as a reminder, I wanted it to have the name"Lillie" on the wing part. Thank you so much for doing this for my granddaughter. she is 12 and at the age where she is "too old" for princesses, this shirt will keep her from feeling left out. What a blessing you are to all of us here!! THANK YOU!!! :hug:

Awww I had not forgotten, just did not have much time to create...but.... I have them made for you.
did not know if you wanted it as it was so I made 3 options for you... hope Lillie will like atleast 1 of them...

p:s. I have a new thread, so if you need anything else.... feel free to request on the other thread!! Let me know which one you prefer :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter