Pat's Disney Designs (*BACK after being away way too long*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, we just love your designs and I would like to look at your web page before i ask you for something that already exists, but i could not get the link to work, could you send it to me please?
Thankyou
Tracy
ps i tried to PM you but it was bounced back

Hi, we just love your designs and I would like to look at your web page before i ask you for something that already exists, but i could not get the link to work, could you send it to me please?
Thankyou
Tracy
ps i tried to PM you but it was bounced back

please ignore the above post, being a gemini i went straight to the end without reading the beginning (hangs head in shame) i found the site :confused3 , i really should learn to walk before i run;) :scared1:
Tracy

I love the invitations and the candybar wrappers. Do you maybe have a place where you have blank forms? I hate to ask to have you do them for me. You have lots of requests.

Sorry, I didn't read all 187 pages. I, too, went back through today and read them all. I really hope all is well.

Glad everyone likes their designs
here is something I have started working on some time ago, will add more when I have made them...
( if there are any special characters you want, let me know)
these are all 5.5 x 5.5 inches, if I am correct, not sure.....
the ones on the bottom are about 6 x 6 inches.

minniered1.jpg

goofy1.jpg
mickey1.jpg

donald1.jpg
mickeysorcerer1.jpg

daisy1.jpg
snowwhitecircle1.jpg

pocahontascircle1.jpg
mulancircle1.jpg

jasmine1.jpg
cinderellacircle1.jpg

bellecircle1.jpg
arielcircle1.jpg

Alicecircle1.jpg
auroracircle1.jpg

tigger1.jpg
eeyore1.jpg

piglet1.jpg
pooh1.jpg

woody.jpg
jessie1.jpg

buzz1.jpg

these are great wish you were still designing

Here are a bunch of Autograph pages...
If you need any that I havent posted, let me know and I will create them for you :goodvibes
also added a few who I think do not do autographs, and didnt do a few that dont do autographs.....
Like I said, anyone you like and is not there, let me know!!! :goodvibes

aladin.jpg
alice.jpg

ariel.jpg
aurora.jpg

Baloo.jpg
bear-bluehouse.jpg

beast.jpg
belle.jpg

brerbear.jpg
brotherbear.jpg

bullseye.jpg
buzz.jpg

Chip-dale.jpg
Cindy.jpg

cindymice.jpg
cruella.jpg

daisy1.jpg
donald1.jpg

eeyore.jpg
einsteins.jpg

thanks Pat

sorry didnt copy i wanted the mickey heads with the letters the one with the cars gang and the one with the nemo fishes!

could you do the boy ones with the names
Steven and William
that would be great!!!
and thanks sooooo much
Tracey

Thank you for posting all of the autograph pages. I am going to use them in my preschool classroom as nametags, labels ect. Thanks!

Hiya

Here you go, I have made 3 for Katie, let me know if you need any changes or anything else :goodvibes

katie-hsm2.jpg

katie-hsm3.jpg

katie-hsm1.jpg

Pat, thank you so much!! I have finally gotten around to making shirts. Is there any way you could make the same desingns for my neice Lexi? TIA!!

For those of you who have recently posted and requested designs...

Pat has not been on the boards in about 6 months or more.

For those of you who have recently posted and requested designs...

Pat has not been on the boards in about 6 months or more.

:( I still get notices if there are postings here...and I guess I read it wrong cause it looked as if Pat posted.....and I came rushing here to see if it were true!
Oh well....still hope all is well with her and her family:)

please read above posts.....#2815...from May......I realize your a new poster..welcome.....sometimes it helps to looks at the thread , although there are many great designs on here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter