Past Food & Wine Festival visitors: last day?

plumsiren

DIS Veteran
For people who happen to have been to past F&Ws on the final day, was it more crowded because of that? Also, were there booths or anything that had already been taken down? I've never caught one at WDW, but it just so happens our DCA park day (on my very first DL trip!) is Tuesday April 25th, the last day of this year's event.

For people who happen to have been to past F&Ws on the final day, was it more crowded because of that? Also, were there booths or anything that had already been taken down? I've never caught one at WDW, but it just so happens our DCA park day (on my very first DL trip!) is Tuesday April 25th, the last day of this year's event.
We were there last year. I remember that some booths ran out of certain popular items later in they day. It was our first time so I’m not sure how crowded it was compared to other days, but it was busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter