Party date for Pop!!

72ppl. for the 16th and 55 for the 20th!!!!!

I'm gonna need to get me another roll of "Hello..my name is:.." stick on nametags!!! :cool1:

We'll be there the 18th-24th and are planning on joining the party on the 20th!!! Sounds like it's going to be a blast!

GrumpyFan said:
We'll be there the 18th-24th and are planning on joining the party on the 20th!!! Sounds like it's going to be a blast!

That's great news!! Looking forward to meeting you on the 20th!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

We're now up to 78ppl for the 16th and 59ppl for the 20th!!!!!!!!!!!!
party-smiley-049.gif

Just back from the races finished 6th but i think that it moved me into first place in points because the cars infront of me in points had realy bad days

tribus121 said:
Just back from the races finished 6th but i think that it moved me into first place in points because the cars infront of me in points had realy bad days

:thumbsup2 That's awesome!! :cheer2: When do you find out for sure where you stand in points?? Do you win something at the end? :confused3

Wont find out for sure till monday when they update the points Ithikt that all we get is a trophy and a invite to there year end banquet and most important braging rights

tribus121 said:
Wont find out for sure till monday when they update the points Ithikt that all we get is a trophy and a invite to there year end banquet and most important braging rights

Sounds cool!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! Bragging rights = VERY important!!!!! :cool1:

The car is banged up real bad but we think that we can fix it before our last race on labor day 6 days before we leave For POP

We just love going to the races at the Hang Town speed way.. We like the Cival war series the best..sprint cars

We dont have sprint cars here but I went and saw some one year while in Flordia it is neat But here we perfer to do our racing on ashphalt

tribus121 said:
We dont have sprint cars here but I went and saw some one year while in Flordia it is neat But here we perfer to do our racing on ashphalt

Well, now you have a fan in California too :wave: Can't wait to meet you and the family :grouphug:

keliblue said:
Well, now you have a fan in California too :wave: Can't wait to meet you and the family :grouphug:

Cooool!!! Peter has 'groupies'!!!!!!!! :banana:

The website of the track that i race at is www.nbisonline.com and if you scroll down the page to Past Champions Steal First Win you will see the picture of me with my crew and second place trophy I drive the # 99

tribus121 said:
The website of the track that i race at is www.nbisonline.com and if you scroll down the page to Past Champions Steal First Win you will see the picture of me with my crew and second place trophy I drive the # 99

Congrats !!! I will be able to pick you out of a crowd with that beard :thumbsup2 Gotta love the misses, she's sportin Croc's :banana:

Talk at you in the a.m Dinner is a waiten for me to cook it :stir:

Tribus121's wife: I can't wait for Labour Day and see how we make out with the races. I hope that we do well. The only thing is that Peter needs to smarten up and drive better or he will be having an angry wifey on his hands. :thumbsup2

Peter did up shirts with the 99 on them and for DD's, he puts boss on her's. Big mistake as she takes it to the max, if you know what I mean.

Tribus121's wife

Looks like we're all using the "Anyone at Pop but us?" thread from now on!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter