Party date for Pop!!

18.gif

L Belle,

I haven't popped over here in a while! I have been trying to finish my trip report before we leave for our next adventure! :wave2:

sorul82? said:
L Belle,

I haven't popped over here in a while! I have been trying to finish my trip report before we leave for our next adventure! :wave2:

:yay: Hey there!! It HAS been awhile! Which trip report are you working on? Don't you guys leave in Sept? Oh wait...I think I remember that you had to change your trip into 2 sections, right?

wondering too? :confused3
keliblue, are you doing costumes for MSSHP? If so can you share? Trying to locate safari outfits for us. One day closer :cheer2:

I wish :smooth: It's hard enough to get my husband out of his sweats :confused3 let alone dress up pirate: I will probably find shirts of some kind. Otherwise I will get out his "loudest" hawaiian shirt and have him go as a geek tourist. :woohoo:

bonzarella said:
Anybody think LBelle jumped ship & headed to WDW without us? :rotfl2: We're worried get in touch :sunny:

Man o' man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't a girl head to the beach to sunbronze her totally fit, toned, Victoria's Secret bod, or what!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi again everybody!!!! I'm BAAAAAACK!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Boy, I feel sooo LOVED over here!!!! :love:

We took off for 2 days and then my DH saw that I was starting to 'fidget' and develop a weird kind of 'tic' so, being the great emergency 1st responder type that he is, recognized that I was in total DISwithdrawal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyhoo, he rushed me straight home and back into the waiting arms of my DISbuddies!!!!!!!! :grouphug:

Go to WDW without you?! I think not, dear girl!!!

The good new is....DH is going to get me a laptop :cheer2: so that we can ALWAYS stay connected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Glad to hear that all is well :goodvibes Now you will have to stay online for at least 24 hrs :surfweb: to make up for being away :lmao: :happytv: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

tribus121 said:
Glad to hear that all is well :goodvibes Now you will have to stay online for at least 24 hrs :surfweb: to make up for being away :lmao: :happytv: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

:wave2: Hello car crashin' buddy!!! :crazy:

I will be back on line in about an hour!!! :hourglass Haven't even unpacked yet :rolleyes1 .....straight to the office for me as sooon as I got home!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth:

Glad all is well. I'd have to spend a month at the beach to tan my skim-milk,
unfit, NOT Victoria Secret body :lmao: Only took me about 20yrs to figure out sun & freckled red-heads do not play nice together :guilty: May just get a spray on tan for WDW :dance3:

:wave: I wont be online much this weekend as i race :car: (Im 3rd in points )(
car crashin
:rotfl: friday night and work all night on saturday :drive: But i will check in from time to time .:surfweb:

Hi all! :wave2:

Hubby and I will be at the Pop 9/15-9/20. :Pinkbounc Just look for a big lady in Lime Green. I should be pretty hard to miss. :rotfl2: We will try to make the Hippy-Dippy party to meet all of you Fockers. :ssst: :snooty: :beach: :tongue: :rockband: :tiptoe:

bonzarella said:
Glad all is well. I'd have to spend a month at the beach to tan my skim-milk,
unfit, NOT Victoria Secret body :lmao: Only took me about 20yrs to figure out sun & freckled red-heads do not play nice together :guilty: May just get a spray on tan for WDW :dance3:

Hello Bonza :wave:

FYI: If you go looking for the chick with that Victoria's body..you will NOT find her at the Pop bash!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

But I will be searching for the cute freckled, ghosty-white redhead!!! :teeth:

tribus121 said:
:wave: I wont be online much this weekend as i race :car: (Im 3rd in points )( :rotfl: friday night and work all night on saturday :drive: But i will check in from time to time .:surfweb:

Wow!!! 3rd place!! :cheer2: That's awesome!! Stay safe and we'll want to hear all about how you do this weekend!!! pirate:

Friendly Frog said:
Hi all! :wave2:

Hubby and I will be at the Pop 9/15-9/20. :Pinkbounc Just look for a big lady in Lime Green. I should be pretty hard to miss. :rotfl2: We will try to make the Hippy-Dippy party to meet all of you Fockers. :ssst: :snooty: :beach: :tongue: :rockband: :tiptoe:

Hi there! :wave:

Sure hope you and DH will stop by and party with all us 'Fockers'!!! :dance3:

"I'm watchin' you"!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

We will be at POP 9/20-9/29, anyone else???? It seems we will miss your party on the 16th, and also the ones that start on the 29th. Does anyone know of any meets planned in the middle? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter