Party date for Pop!!

Although I do not post much, I am constantly reading the boards. My DH and I may make it to the party. I would love to meet all of you. :cool1:

JWP said:
Although I do not post much, I am constantly reading the boards. My DH and I may make it to the party. I would love to meet all of you. :cool1:

Please do we are going to be having one heck of a bash party:

you might want to check out post "Anyone else at Pop but us??!!" that seems to be where we have now migrated :confused3

JWP said:
We would love to meet you too! We are going to the party on the 20th at the POP pool at 10pm or so.... also from MA. :woohoo:

JWP said:

Hi there!!! Welcome to the 'crazy bunch' :grouphug: I'm going to add you guys to the list for the 16th!!! :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

Okay gang...I've pulled all replies from this thread and am going to add the names to the ne 'Role Call' thread!!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter