Parkhopper Pin Meet February 2004

The answer to that question would be absolutely yes! We have had visitors that have traveled from New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, Kentucky, and Florida.

OKAY!!! I get it now!!! What a surprise!!! This will definitely be a record setting meet! Should be a lot of fun and we really look forward to seeing you Barbara on Saturday!!! You definitely win for the person who has traveled the farthest to the meet!

It will be really great to see you again Barbara!

Hope we aren't all snowed in before Saturday!!
Kind of boring here actually, but my mom has really gotten it in SC!
Kathi

Would this be something Rookies would like? We're making the WDW trip for spring break, but DS's 10 & 7 are already excited about trading pins!

I figured since we can't get together online to trade, I would just come out and do it in person. I get to get two in one here..........visit my good friend Robyn and go to Parkhpper Meet. Who can ask for anything more?????
Barbara
MsMad :crazy:

Originally posted by LynnythePooh
Would this be something Rookies would like? We're making the WDW trip for spring break, but DS's 10 & 7 are already excited about trading pins!

Rookies are always welcome!!! You can really learn alot. You may be overwhelmed at first but you can jump right in and ask all kinds of questions.

There will be many traders there that van show you the ropes.

Debbie

And I thought Barb was only sending pins! This is going to be one FANTASTIC time. See you all tomorrow!

Hiya Folks,

The weather is looking decent and should be in the 50s tomorrow in Maryland! I'm excited about the meet, haven't been to one in Maryland in over a year.

Looking forward to fun pin trading and meeting many of you.

Deb Wills
http://allearsnet.com

Wonderful. I can't wait to see the west coast guest!!

So off Disney Maryland.

Everyone is always welcome at the meet! New traders and those who don't trade at all have attended meets in the past and they find a very friendly environment with trading at all levels and plenty of information from a very helpful group of traders. The feedback that I have gotten from quite a few new traders or even non traders has been very positive.

Barbara, I hadn't forgotten about the pins you were interested in. I had already taken them out of my books. I am glad you are coming and I look forward to trading with you in person.

Should be a great day for a meet and we are really looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

leaving for the airprt in about 30 min.
Can hardly wait to see Robyn and everyone.
Barbara
MsMad:crazy:

Well it looks like the meet should be a blast..... unfortunately without me. I've managed to pick up some kind of bug and can't seem to shake it :mad:
I guess it's good at least I have this week-end off, I can stay home and let Rick take care of me!
You guys have a blast and I'll catch ya next go round.
Hugs to all!
Kathi

Can't make it either :(

Too much going on at the last minute, coupled by being sick for over a month now and it hasn't left completely (still have a terrible cough!)

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL time. I hope to make the next one!

Sue Ellen

Ummmm Leslie--you have me quite curious--do tell!

I'm not sure who you were "speaking" to on this but the curiosity is killing me---SPILL IT SISTER!! :teeth:

Sue Ellen

WOW! I felt like I was in heaven yesterday! What wonderful hosts Vince and Suzy are, what great folks I met, what an awesome time!

I couldn't believe when I looked at my watch and it was 6pm! LOL! I wish I could have stayed, but had a long drive...

Everyone I met was simply great! There were a few familiar faces (always great to see) and met lots of new folks too!

The trades were so much fun, from my first one with James, to my last one with the "Grumpies" to my record setting trade with Ruthie, and everyone in between. Thank you all!

I was even sitting next to Malcom when he won the LE Bingo Game!

Vince and Suzy, thanks so much for putting on such a wonderful meet. Looking forward to the next one!

Deb
http://allearsnet.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter