Parkhopper Pin Meet February 2004

Parkhopper

Disney Collector
Just wanted to let everyone know that we have set a date for the first Parkhopper Pin Party in 2004. We will be getting together on Saturday February 28, 2004 in Rockville Maryland. I will post more details for this meet as we get a little closer, but if anyone has any questions please feel free to e-mail me! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Always a great time.

Not a holiday weekend and I was able to get the time off so I'm going!!!

Who will I see there???

Will try. But as most weekends... I am slated to work.

I am so excited that we are planning to come. We missed our Disney trip this year and I am having withdraw. Also, I am excited to get back to pin trading. I have not traded for over a year. I will be bringing our new son (29 months adopted from Russia) for his first meet. Can't wait to see everyone!!!

Connie

I MIGHT be able to.... the Feb. request-off sheet has already be taken down.. but I'll keep my fingers crossed! or maybe I could trade with some one-- yeah that's it! heheheh I'll see what I can do! :Pinkbounc
Kathi

Looks like I'll miss this one. I am going to Philly that day and my pins are still down at WDW. Didn't want to bother taking them on the plane for so short a trip so I sent them ahead. Will bring them home next trip when I drive.

Vince and Suzi,
I might be able to make it! If the weather stays clear I will be there.
I worked every weekend last semester but they finally hired another nurse so I get every other weekend off. and you planned the meet on my weekend off for the first time ever.
I am so excited. Send me directions and remember, stay off I-95 that day, I will leave early Saturday morning for the drive down. Peggie

Unless work suddenly pulls me away, I'm actually going to be able to make one of your extravaganzas !!!!! YEAH!!!!!!

Wow! This is shaping up to be quite a meet! I am glad that it looks like we picked the right date so more people can attend! We are definitely looking forward to it! Should be lots of fun!

The flight is booked and I can't wait.

It will be wonderful to see everyone there!

Yowza! The out-of-town celebs are flocking in fast! :teeth:

Will there still be room for a local family of five insane traders??? :eek:

<i>"Everyone, please move all the way to the right, filling in all seats in your row."</i> :p

See ya there! :wave:

Thought we needed to bring this back to page 1 and remind everyone. Also .....Vince.....PMed you.

Thanks for the bump and for the PM. Guess I need to add a little more information to the post.

The meet is being held in Rockville Maryland at 15749 Crabbs Branch Way. Directions to the meet can be found at the following link:

Meet Place Directions

The meet will start at 1pm and will go until......well, I guess until we decide to call it quits whenever that may be.

There will be food and drinks and fun and games Disney talk and more than a few people with pins there.

If anyone needs any additional information e-mail, pm, post, or do whatever you need to do to get my attention and let me know!

just giving this a little bump back up to the top. Although it looks like this may be one of our biggest meets ever, we are always happy to see all of our pin friends (and meet new ones too!)

Vince and Suzi,
I wish I could make it but it is not to be after all.
I had the weekend off, and almost booked the air but the timing is just not good.
Dad is very ill and I want to spend my days off with him, I know you understand.
I will wait for the announcement of the next meet and I will be there, unless I am in WDW. Peggie

Peggie, I'm sorry to hear about your dad! My prayers are with you and your family :hug:

AND>>>>>>>>>>

I am so excited!!! I saw the schedules today and I'm OFF!!!!! I can come to Md!!! Yippee!! Wooo Hoooo..... I can hardly wait!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Kathi :wave:

Awwwwwww Peggie. :(

I'm sorry you are not going to be there. I was really looking forward to seeing you.

But.....family first. Hugs to you and your Dad. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. :hug:

We'll catch up!

Kathi-----looking forward to seeing you!! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter