Parkhopper Pin Meet February 2004

Even though I haven't done much in the way of pins in a while I'm planning to come to socialize with you all again.

Sue Ellen

I am bummed! I was looking forward to getting back into the swing of things at the next Parkhopper meet but the 28th is bad for me. :( (I am hosting a baby shower for a good friend of mine on the 29th and the 28th we will be coooking cooking cooking!!!) maybe next time!

I am so sorry, Peggie. I was looking forward to seeing you. But I understand that sometimes family really does come before pins. :( I know this is a tough time for you and your family.

And I'm sorry we'll miss Renee and the baby princess. I know it's been <i>eons</i> since I've seen you!

<i>On the flip side . . .</i>

It will be wonderful to see Kathi and Sue Ellen!

And so many more pinpals from far afield! :teeth:

I am so excited that I have already made an unprecented move: <I>My pins are already organized in my bags! :earseek: </i> Instead of spending the first two hours rearranging stuff and digging pins out of WDW bags, I can jump right in and trade and chat and have fun. :earsgirl:

See you all there! :wave:

I have the weekend off so.....

WATCH OUT MD HERE I COME!!!

<b><i>This meet is just looking better and better. </b></i>

See you there, Dom! ::yes::

Peggy, we are very sorry to hear that your dad is not doing well. We will miss you at the meet and hope that a future meet will fit better for you.

We aren't planning on stopping having meets yet so maybe next time will work for Renee too.

I hope the weather holds out to be good because it looks like a great meet. We look forward to seeing you Kathi, SueEllen, and Dom! Should be a lot of fun!

Peggie,
I too was really looing forward to seeing you and will miss you being there lots! But, it is really important that you be with your dad, and your time spent with him is something that you will never regret doing. Thoughts and prayers are with you, and will just catch you next time.

Renee,
Will miss you too; can't believe how long it's been since that last time you came down to Vince and Suzi's!

Awww Renee, I'll miss you again. We have got to get our timing together!!

I'll have Trevor and Tara with me. You all are not going to recognize Tara--what a lady she has become :eek: I cannot believe she is officially a teenager now (birthday was Friday)

Trevor has grown a lot since the last time I saw you all. He is quite active so I won't be doing a lot of pin trading--more like child chasing :tongue:

I'm so looking forward to seeing you all again.

Kathi--we have to do a stop off at Potomac Mills--I PROMISE that I won't shop like I normally do :duck:

Sue Ellen

Sue--kendall is actually starting to walk now---so maybe for the next meet Vince will have to "baby proof" a section so we can just let them run around and play (and not worry about them swallowing any pins... yikes!!) (and I saw the pics Tammy posted from the cruise so I see what you are saying re: Tara--man she is really growing up isnt she??!!)

I have to agree--it seems like FOREVER ago the last time I was there and pin trading (I think it was actually in 2002!!! yikes!) . I was sorting through my pins last night and digging my framed sets out of their packing box!! next job---going through my traders to see what I actually HAVE!!! I guess by Disney pins standards--they are antiques by now!!!!!

I was able to get a few Disney Action pins--and Jenwdw fan brought me the Cinderella Christmas DA pin when she came to visit me and Kendall in December. so I do have some fairly new pins. (and I did buy 2 or 3 when we were in WDW in January).

Give me a few more weeks to "get up to speed' and I will be trading with the best of you all in no time!!!!

Finally--now that we have moved from the townhouse into our own big house--I may consider hosting another meet myself this summer!!!! (we have a huge 3 car garage that will be perfect if the weather is yucky and we cant do it outside in the yard under a tent like the last time!).

Sue Ellen: My DD Meri is at the baby-loving age of almost 9! You might get some baby-chasing help from her. :earsgirl:

So far all looks good to still come. I have to work and the little one needs a nap. But we will be there...even late. Nikolas is 2 1/2 and this is his first pin meet. We can't wait to see everyone and get back to pin trading.

Connie

I am so sorry I will not be able to attend the meet this weekend.

I am just getting back to work and it is totally taking every ounce of energy out of me.

It takes me all weekend to recover. For the ones that don't know, I had 6 stents put in my heart in December - I had 3 major blockages - still trying to recover.

I think I will rest on Saturday and hopefully by the next meet, I will be kicking again.

I am so sorry I will miss everyone. It has been such a long time for me to see everyone. I will be thinking of you all day long and wondering what wonderful things are happening and how much fun you will all be having.

And Peggie, I wanted to show everyone the wonderful Mickey Mouse Christmas ball she made me. It is just beautiful - all beaded - amazing. I am sorry I will not be able to share it with everyone. I think they will all just have to visit Mickey Manor to see it.

Again, Everyone have a wonderful time and I hope to see you all real soon.

Darlene

Darlene we will miss you, but hope that your recovery goes as smoothly as possible and that we will see you at a future meet feeling great!

The Pin Gallery......is READY!!!! We spent a bunch of hours there today getting it all prepared. We finished early for a change!! Looking forward to seeing everyone in less than a week!

The new pins "The Real Series" decided it was time to do some travaling and heard about this nice guy who hopped around WDW that was having a pin meet in Maryland, so they decided to come see what it was all about. So maybe some people will be able to trade for them.
Barbara
MsMad :sunny:

Well, knowing that there are multiple people looking to trade for the REAL Series Pins coming to my meet I am sure they will be very popular!

I really wish I could go. It sounds like a great meet is in the works....

So, this may be a record in the making for the furthest distance travelled to attend a Parkhopper Meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:earseek: :earseek:

Ruthie,

Don't waste your breath.....<i>they still don't get it.</i> :p

How many <b>hints</b> do you guys need?????? :yo-yo:

So, I'll ask it more directly..............................

Is 2700 miles the furthest someone has travelled to come to a Parkhopper Meet????????????????????????????:Pinkbounc :bounce: :earseek: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter