Panera Question

Thats fine, but we dont have this in my country and I have never eaten there. I like to make my own decision based on my experience whether the food is good or bad. You saying you would never choose to go there actually makes me WANT to go there. Part of International travel is to try new food and to go restaurants that are local. In this case, yes I know its a chain, but its an American chain.
I’m curious why you didn’t try Panera at the time. Was the menu too overwhelming? It can be, but it’s really just comes down to soup, sandwiches and salads. For future reference, they all have a book available which includes all the nutritional values and ingredients for every item they sell.

Honestly, I mostly go there for the pastries and cookies. But the Macaroni and cheese is good, too.

I don't really drink soda but I'm an iced tea addict! I would stop and get an iced tea every time we walked by when we used to stay at the old Quality Inn on Manchester. Now, we stay at Desert Inn & Suites and I will mobile order a few breakfast sandwiches with egg and avocado to start our mornings and it's ready when I get there. I also love their Strawberry Poppyseed dressing (I do no chicken because I'm vegetarian, can usually get avo or quinoa instead) during the spring/summer. It's nice to have a light salad to balance out the vacation food.

I don't really drink soda but I'm an iced tea addict! I would stop and get an iced tea every time we walked by when we used to stay at the old Quality Inn on Manchester. Now, we stay at Desert Inn & Suites and I will mobile order a few breakfast sandwiches with egg and avocado to start our mornings and it's ready when I get there. I also love their Strawberry Poppyseed dressing (I do no chicken because I'm vegetarian, can usually get avo or quinoa instead) during the spring/summer. It's nice to have a light salad to balance out the vacation food.
Im staying at Desert Inn and Suites too, Thanks for the tip about mobile ordering :)

I really didn't like the location on Harbor across from the park, but that was years ago and perhaps things have changed.

Anyway, I usually get the broccoli cheddar soup + the bacon turkey bravo sandwich. Usually a solid choice. Breakfast souffle is decent.

My (personal) issue is that Panera is what I'll get for lunch randomly because it's the quickest/closest thing to work that's not fast food, and half the drug reps buy us Panera boxes for their lunch meetings, so I'm kind of sick of it and would never willingly go to one while on vacation.

But if you're on that side of Harbor and McD's isn't in the cards, Panera it is. Anyone try that new Calaca Mamas down the street that replaced the old Captain Kidd buffet?

We used to have a Panera two minutes from our house and went there at least once a week. COVID shut it down. I don't know about the location in Anaheim but here in the SF East Bay the locations have really gone downhill. The food is still good but they don't have staff to clean anything and every one I've been to around here since COVID has been filthy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter