Other Parks: Universal/Sea World/Kennedy - COMPLETED

:wave2: It's time for the first check-in!

I have about half of my groups designed, my main focus now is getting my house ready for the visiting relatives!

I had honestly forgotten about this but it is now on my to do list- I have a variety of others due before this one though and this one should not take too much time.

Rebecca

I have some of my elements planned. And some SCAL files made. But I won't start working on these until after our trip. I leave on Sat and will be gone until the 13th.

I have some of my elements planned. And some SCAL files made. But I won't start working on these until after our trip. I leave on Sat and will be gone until the 13th.

Have a great time!

I have my elements planned. I am still unsure about the letters.

Thanks!

I had honestly forgotten about this but it is now on my to do list- I have a variety of others due before this one though and this one should not take too much time.

Rebecca
s

I love your honesty!!! This thread has been pretty far down the page with all the activity going on with the swaps.

I have not started yet. I plan to as soon as I finish the digital photo book I am working on with Disney photopass. I need to get it dome before my 30 days are up.

Checking in - I have all of my supplies, ideas are sketched and I will start working on this in the next couple of weeks. I am finishing up a couple of other swaps first.

I've thought about what I want to do, but that's as far as I've gotten. I'm finishing up the rolodex swap and then I want to go ahead and get this one done since I only have a few groups.

I started jotting down some ideas - especially since I pulled out my pictures from our trip to Universal in January for some inspiration. I thought of some cool things for rip ride rockit and Harry POtter groups ... just hope I can transfer those thoughts to paper (doesn't always work out like I plan though). I have a color scheme in mind for Seuss Landing as well, again inspired by the pictures I took there.

Checking in - I have all my supplies, ideas down, and most are already designed in CDS - will start on the cutting and assembling when I get back from my trip to Disney next week.

I bought all the paper and its AWESOME!!! I have all the carts and designs in the next in line bucket.
Im finishing up the ABC swap. I'll start on it next week I'm getting married this Saturday!!!!!

Updated to 71!

I'm so excited to hear the progress and hear about the fun papers and ideas!

DisneyRider - is your paper from that cool Bazzil sale you went to? I'm trying to live vivaciously through you and not be super jealous of you!!!

I haven't started but I would like to do a generic Harry Potter theme for my elements...

Updated to 71!

I'm so excited to hear the progress and hear about the fun papers and ideas!

DisneyRider - is your paper from that cool Bazzil sale you went to? I'm trying to live vivaciously through you and not be super jealous of you!!!

yes some of it is comming from that sale. but some I found at my fav LSS it's "seaworld" paper from Creative Imaginations :banana:
I did get bazzill Bling in blue for my letters and Dolphins. They are gonna be pretty!!!:thumbsup2

yes some of it is comming from that sale. but some I found at my fav LSS it's "seaworld" paper from Creative Imaginations :banana:
I did get bazzill Bling in blue for my letters and Dolphins. They are gonna be pretty!!!:thumbsup2

How fun, we don't have a LSS anymore :guilty: so I hit a really good one on vacation every year. I knew I was going to be hosting this swap in the summer and found dolphin eyelets that I will be using on my 2" letters. They are too cute! The themes for Sea World, Universal, Space Center are rather fun!

Im so lucky we have about 4 LSS's to choose from and good Mikes and Jo-Anns I actually went to Tucson (for DFH passport buisness) and while he was dealing with all that I google'd scrapbook stores and found another one that was travel worthy :thumbsup2
I think after this year I'll participate more in this swap in 2011 since we will be taking a long vacation to Orlando this year and we are finally hitting up San Diego as well. I want to go to Universal to see the Harry Potter thing so bad!!!

I'm checking in!!! I have my supplies completed for the letters group but still looking for what I want to use for my other group. I will start working on my items next weekend.

Checking in- Ended up working 65+ hours this week so my DIS time was non existent...

I plan to start getting them done this week :)

-em

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter