Other Parks: Universal/Sea World/Kennedy - COMPLETED

I would like to take the last spot in Group E and a spot in Group F any letter is fine.

I will be out of town on the date that you need us to confirm our groups and send you information. I am taking my computer so if I have time I can send it or I can send it today or tomorrow.

Got you on the schedule. I will PM you tonight for info and you can confirm your group anytime. Thanks for joining!

Thanks for signing me up! I'm in my hotel for the night and was just checking in. Uuummm... let's see, can I please have also:
M - Jimmy Neutron
N - Harry Potter
O - Jurassic ride

Thanks!

No problem! And I've added your other requests.

Tomorrow evening I will be updating post three with the players and their groups. Sorry to say, I am too tired right now!

Going to bed! I'll be checking the posts in the morning and then tomorrow afternoon (girly shopping with my daughter in the AM!)

If there is enough interest I will open more groups for those that are full.

If you want to know how up to date the groups are just check in the "reason for edit" box and I have placed the post number there for reference.

I'll take ANYTHING in Seaworld!!!! Except anything Manatee... (we dont have them at Sea World in Cali)

ohhhh sweet I grabbed my Cricut Carts I have a walrus!!!
So I'll take
M
Walrus
Dolphin

The groups for Universal and Sea World are almost full! Hoping to see more interest in Space Center. Please see if you want to add anything else! Open items are in green.

I deleted group I, Sea World Rides -- there appeared to be zero interest.

Post 3 has been updated with your groups.

Hope everyone's weekend is going well -- ours was until Notre Dame lost in the last 2 minutes :sad1:

I will take the P in spcae- I have to think about the othe space center stuff- I did a digital scrapbook of my trip and don't remember off the top of my head where we went and what everything looked like.

Rebecca

I will take the P in spcae- I have to think about the othe space center stuff- I did a digital scrapbook of my trip and don't remember off the top of my head where we went and what everything looked like.

Rebecca

I've got it! Thanks!

I know what you mean about what you saw, when I was researching this I was looking at their web site thinking "oh I didn't do that" (based on the description) then I would see a picture and go "oh, that is what that was"!

I have contemplated joining this swap for a few days but I think I would like to join.
Group N
Toon Logoon

Group K
D, V, E

I was wondering if you had any particular color schemes in mind for the letter groups (Group K) Thanks

I'll take ANYTHING in Seaworld!!!! Except anything Manatee... (we dont have them at Sea World in Cali)

ohhhh sweet I grabbed my Cricut Carts I have a walrus!!!
So I'll take
M
Walrus
Dolphin

I did also want M in Shamu... I think this got missed.

I have contemplated joining this swap for a few days but I think I would like to join.
Group N
Toon Logoon

Group K
D, V, E

I was wondering if you had any particular color schemes in mind for the letter groups (Group K) Thanks

Thanks for joining, I have added you to groups K and N.

Good question about the colors -- It looks like Universals Logo is done in the Earthy/World colors with white and gold embelishments. So would Blue, green, yellow, white and gold be good for the main colors? And any other color for embellishments?

Thanks for joining, I have added you to groups K and N.

Good question about the colors -- It looks like Universals Logo is done in the Earthy/World colors with white and gold embelishments. So would Blue, green, yellow, white and gold be good for the main colors? And any other color for embellishments?

Those colors work perfectly. I'm glad I thought to ask, I always need a little direction when it comes to color choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter