Other Parks: Universal/Sea World/Kennedy - COMPLETED

I like color help too.

Since I've never been there, I have nothing to go by.

Thank you. :flower3:

I added the "recommended" colors to post #2 for the 2" letter words. It's ok to have different colors, but try to have one or two of the suggested to make it flow well with the other letters.

I was thinking USA colors for Kennedy Space Center. Red, white, blue, silver.
For Sea World - shades of blue, white and silver.
And as discussed for Universal -- earthy/world blue, green, white, yellow and gold.

LAST DAY FOR SIGNUPS!

This swap will be closing signups this evening. I'm very excited about the turnout, most of the groups have filled up.

Here is what is left:
2" letter Groups:

B: Astronaut
2. S, A
3. T, U
4. R, T

F: Shamu
2. H

L: Harry Potter
1. H, O

Element Groups:

C – Kennedy Space Center
1. Rocket Garden
3. Astronaut Encounter

D – Kennedy Space Center Tours
1. International Space Station Center
2. LC39 Observation Gantry
4. General Tour

H – Animal Group Two
1. Manatee

M – Universal Studios Rides -

O – Islands

Some thoughts on a few groups:

Group B - 2" letters Astronaut. If this doesn't get filled we will need to delete it. ANO isn't doing much for me! If we added one more person we could go to 3 letters each... just a thought!

Group D -- I know there are only 2 of us in that group, but if Disneyland Emily still wants to do it I am up for having a smaller group.

Group F and L - I'll do the extra 2" letters if no one else signs up.

The other groups look great, even if they don't "Fill" there are enough players to have some fun! :banana::banana:

Okay, I can't stand it anymore. I'm gonna take a few groups.:goodvibes

May I please have:

Group B - S&A for Astronaut, and if we end with only the 3 of us, I'm fine with a 3rd letter. Just give me any of them.

Group F - H for Shamu

Group H - Manatee

Group L - H & O for Harry Potter

I've never been to the Space Center and only Universal/Island of Adventures once (we rarely leave Disney property) so I can't use any of the other groups.

Okay, I can't stand it anymore. I'm gonna take a few groups.:goodvibes

May I please have:

Group B - S&A for Astronaut, and if we end with only the 3 of us, I'm fine with a 3rd letter. Just give me any of them.

Group F - H for Shamu

Group H - Manatee

Group L - H & O for Harry Potter

I've never been to the Space Center and only Universal/Island of Adventures once (we rarely leave Disney property) so I can't use any of the other groups.

:yay::yay: Got you in!! I'm so glad we get to keep our Astronaut with your and DisneylandEmily's help! I felt bad ditching him and I know the letters are going to be super cute.

LoveMy3Kiddos, if it's ok with you I would like to take away the extra element and have you do O and T in group B. Then I would take the R and the group would be closed!

:cheer2: The Party is open to anyone else tonight! Tomorrow morning we will be closed and the players can start checking their groups and PMing me their info!

However you need to do it to make it work is fine for me!!! :thumbsup2 Just let me know...I haven't started sketching or anything so I'm wide open!!

Sorry for the delay - just got back from Disney. My groups look good. I like the color suggestions for the letters. I was having a tough time figuring out a scheme. Now to go look for paper.

Thanks.

Sorry for the delay - just got back from Disney. My groups look good. I like the color suggestions for the letters. I was having a tough time figuring out a scheme. Now to go look for paper.

Thanks.

No delay, you still made it before the deadline! And going to Disney is the best excuse of them all. I'm glad you like the colors, I always freak out that I will be the one orange letter in a sea of purple!

I think for the Harry Potter elements group, I'll do something for Ollivanders. I haven't been there yet but I have an idea that could work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter