***Ornament Exchange Sent/Received Thread*** COMPLETED!!

DBf George received his on Monday from Jennyl (? gosh I hope that's right). He received a cute Hallmark Santa ornament and a set of Disney Fab Five ornaments. And he has told me that I can't say they are mine 'cuz they're his even though they will be on "our" tree.

Thanks so much!

I think I've created a Disney Monster. He was never so Disnified before!

Mine is all packed up and ready to go, but I just ran out of mailing tape!!!!!!!! I will be getting the tape and going to the post office this afternoon. Will post back when it is on it's way!!

I plan on finishing my shopping today. I'm off tomorrow so I will get everything all packed up to mail on friday.

I received my exchange today!

Thank You Ashley(kumash)!! I loved everything!!

Here's what I got!!

A cute Christmas card
5 pack of green glitter ball ornaments - I love Green!!
4pack of Tinkerbell ball ornaments - DD15 wants these in her room!
Cute Christmas towel
pack of Christmas pencils
Cute Santa figurine - I really like this! I don't have anything like this!:thumbsup2
Cute "furry" gift box with 2 ornaments in it..
A cute snowman one personalized with Mickey Heads!
A cute gingerbread man
An Adorable Nativity with porcelain figures..I LOVE THIS!!!! It's so cute!

Thank you so much! It was all wonderfull, but the Nativity was the highlight for me! Great Exchange:love:
Kimba

You're very welcome! I'm so glad you liked it all! :banana:

Sorry I didn't check in sooner, I've been swamped at work, and that's when I DIS the most! ;)

Just sent mine out - priority mail with delivery confirmation :thumbsup2

DD's has been delivered

Delivered

Your item was delivered at 8:43 AM on November 6, 2007

Mine is on it's way, sent it priority mail with delivery confirmation, should arrive in 2-3 days.

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got mine today, and they are the most cutest ever snowman and snowman flakes.. there was a pack of like 12 snowflakes and I think 6 snowman

I love them way to much!!!! They are so perfect and they match all my christmas stuff PERFECT!!!!!
Thanks so much Lisa M they are the greatest ever ( cant you tell i am so excited about them)

I also sent my package out today, and I was so excited about everything in there also!!!!

DD's has been delivered

Delivered

Your item was delivered at 8:43 AM on November 6, 2007

I recieved it today :).
I had recieved-

*2 sets of mini Christmas baking cups :cool1: -I just bought the big ones today, and these are so cute.
*A bag of asssorted Hershey Kisses-regular, almonds, candy cane flavor, and I think even the cherry ones.
*A storybook container that included 8 Disney cuties :goodvibes :cutie: there are so cute. Shayla is going to love putting them up.
*4 different cookie cutters.
*Holiday postcards
*Christmas toy ring....
*A cute little nutcracker-this will be placed next to our Christmas tree.
*A set of tiny gift boxes-these will be perfect for Shayla to decorate, and place her little homemade goodies into for Christmas :santa:.

Thank you very much Christin and Nancy for a great exchange. :sant: Happy holidays to the both of you, and your family.

Glad it arrived, Patsy. I love the storybook ornaments and the cuties seemed a good match for you family.
Enjoy it all.
Happy holidays!!

DBf George received his on Monday from Jennyl (? gosh I hope that's right). He received a cute Hallmark Santa ornament and a set of Disney Fab Five ornaments. And he has told me that I can't say they are mine 'cuz they're his even though they will be on "our" tree.

Thanks so much!

I think I've created a Disney Monster. He was never so Disnified before!

Yes it was me. I hope he enjoys them.

Mine went in the mail today. On its way east - priority with DC.:cool1:

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got mine today, and they are the most cutest ever snowman and snowman flakes.. there was a pack of like 12 snowflakes and I think 6 snowman

I love them way to much!!!! They are so perfect and they match all my christmas stuff PERFECT!!!!!
Thanks so much Lisa M they are the greatest ever ( cant you tell i am so excited about them)

I also sent my package out today, and I was so excited about everything in there also!!!!

I'm glad you like them and they match well.

Hi all,

I was hoping to have been able to get all my stuff together and mail out but that didn't seem possible so....I just ordered mine online today and should be sent out soon. The only problem is there was no place for me to place a message. :confused3 The 3 packages are going to the Northeast area and when you post of arrival I will let you know its me. ;)

TTFN
Jetsetter90

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter