• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

***Ornament Exchange Sent/Received Thread*** COMPLETED!!

Mine has gone out.Hopefully it wont get held up at the border.Happy shopping and receiving everyone.:thumbsup2

got my ornaments today! i'll be shipping it off to the great north on monday!

Took the girls ornament shopping today. :lmao: Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children! Anyhow, We did pick up the ornaments needed for the exchange, I would like to go out alone on Monday when they are in school for some extras. Are the post offices open on Tues. as the girls are off of school for election day? I am aiming for the post office on Tues., or Wed. :thumbsup2

I got my package today. :santa: Thank you very much Nancy (Meriweather) :)

I received.......

Hallmark ornament - Cocoa for Two (Pooh & Piglet)

Tigger wearing a santa hat, light up pen

Pluto decoration. He is popping out of a present

Victorian Mickey and Minnie disk ornament

Mickey and Minnie safari ornaments

Mickey mini stocking, filled with chocolates

Magnetic Christmas writing tablet

BIG Christmas pot holders

Christmas finger tip towel

3 mini clothes pin reindeer ornaments

Teddy bear wearing red PJ's and bear slippers, holding a red blankie with candy canes and starlight mints on it.

Christmas recipe cards, shaped like bookmarks

Holiday Bath Confetti

Thank you postcards

I received a lovely package from Mommytotwo today-Thanks!

Thank you Meriweather…I just came home from the post office after mailing off my ornament exchange…and on my porch was an ornament exchange box waiting for me…:yay:

Meriweather, again thank you :hug: …it is awesome…I would list everything in this box…but my arthritic fingers are slowing me down today….so as they say “A Picture is Worth a Thousands Words….
JC

DSC00783.jpg

Mine is on it's way!!:santa:

Kimba

I received mine on Friday!! It was such a nice surprise to see it sitting out by me mail box and even a nicer surprise when I opened it and saw all the great ornaments that Kim had mailed me!!!

Two gingerbread ornaments
Two red ball ornaments
A package of santa straws
Christmas windsock
Two candy cane ornaments
Candy ornament
Lollipop ornament
two swirly ornaments
noel ornament
ice cream cone ornament
box of candy canes
three toys for the kids

Glad it arrived, Heidi. :yay:
The reindeer are actually a necklace :rotfl:
And the Pluto is a strange antenna topper...not sure those kind would stay on an antenna, but they are cute.
Enjoy!!

Thank you Meriweather…I just came home from the post office after mailing off my ornament exchange…and on my porch was an ornament exchange box waiting for me…:yay:

Meriweather, again thank you :hug: …it is awesome…I would list everything in this box…but my arthritic fingers are slowing me down today….so as they say “A Picture is Worth a Thousands Words….
JC

DSC00783.jpg

Oh...a picture. We love to see pictures.
Glad it arrived :yay: Hope you enjoy it all ::yes:: (and they hands do better soon).

A necklace? cool, I didn't open the bag yet.

Another antenna topper for my collection. :banana:
We recently got a new car and it doesn't have an antenna.

That topper seems too light for an antenna anyway. I just display mine ::yes::
Of course I display all (about 150) except the one that is on the car...which is now the turkey with Mickey ears.

Oh...and DD's package was mailed off today :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter