***Ornament Exchange Sent/Received Thread*** COMPLETED!!

I received a wonderful package from Patsy (mommytotwo). I got an adorable snowman made from large "bells", I will display this on my mantel, a crocheted pot holder, a hand painted hawiian ornament (I LOVE having different ornaments on my tree from different locations!!!), a box of silver star ornaments, a glass ornament of two winter mittens (adorable!!), a clear snowflake ornament and an adorable tigger ornament that my dd's have already claimed for their tree!! Thank you Patsy for the great exchange!!!

I received a wonderful package from Patsy (mommytotwo). I got an adorable snowman made from large "bells", I will display this on my mantel, a crocheted pot holder, a hand painted hawiian ornament (I LOVE having different ornaments on my tree from different locations!!!), a box of silver star ornaments, a glass ornament of two winter mittens (adorable!!), a clear snowflake ornament and an adorable tigger ornament that my dd's have already claimed for their tree!! Thank you Patsy for the great exchange!!!

You're welcome :).

I have one more item, i want to buy and mine so go out in the mail tuesday when hubby goes back to work so i can get a box

i will post again when mine goes out though

Good morning.....any shopping done over the weekend?
Any mailings ready? :santa:

I check the DC and it stated arrived yesterday. So it should be delivered today. :banana:

I am going shopping this week.
So I will get it mailed out this weekend. :santa:

mine is on its way!! My Post office promised 3 days!! We will see!!
Also have dc for tracking

Denise

:yay:

Maybe we will hear of some more arrivals soon. I love to hear what people get ::yes::

:cool1: I recieved my package today from Pooh!!!:cool1: TYSM Here is what I recieved:
I got a mushy disney globe ornament
Package of 4 Mickey and friends Disney Ornaments
Package of 4 Tinkerbell Ornaments
And A Tink Purse!
TYSM I loved everything!

:woohoo: P.S. I am reusing your box to send mine in..Perfect size! I just got hom from shopping and will send mine tomorrow or Wednesday!

I received my exchange today!

Thank You Ashley(kumash)!! I loved everything!!

Here's what I got!!

A cute Christmas card
5 pack of green glitter ball ornaments - I love Green!!
4pack of Tinkerbell ball ornaments - DD15 wants these in her room!
Cute Christmas towel
pack of Christmas pencils
Cute Santa figurine - I really like this! I don't have anything like this!:thumbsup2
Cute "furry" gift box with 2 ornaments in it..
A cute snowman one personalized with Mickey Heads!
A cute gingerbread man
An Adorable Nativity with porcelain figures..I LOVE THIS!!!! It's so cute!

Thank you so much! It was all wonderfull, but the Nativity was the highlight for me! Great Exchange:love:
Kimba

Mine is all set to go in the mail tomorrow.:goodvibes

I received a lovely package from Mommytotwo today-Thanks!

Sorry for being gauche and not listing for what I got-the nephews were here this weekend.
I received:
A surfing Santa Hawaii ornament
A clear Pooh ornament
A set of pretty star ornaments (I'm planning on hanging this on my window at POFQ in December) :goodvibes :goodvibes
A snowflake ornament
A Christmas pickle
A Bell snowman
And a crocheted pointsetta trivet

Thank you again!

Thanks for coming back and telling us what you received, Hedy ::yes::

Everyone, please remember to post here when you mail out....actually mail ;)
Plans change and good intentions sometimes get delayed.

Ashley

Glad that you liked everything. The gel snowglobe is something new to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter