Online Crop Friday 9/30/11- open

Hi Rachal!
how's Keegan doing? how are you feeling? hope you are both getting more sleep during the night!

:wave2: Hes doing pretty good. getting so big so fast!! Im doing good, tired today mostly from boredom :lmao: Hopefully I will be cleared to go on monday. He's doing 3 hour blocks. which isnt too bad, its usually only 2 ups a night now and DBF gets one. :)

Thanks for the scrap love everyone!

I am going to bed if I can make it up the stairs!!

Good luck with your creations and naked dolls (hope they don't keep you up tonight :laughing:)

:wave2: Hes doing pretty good. getting so big so fast!! Im doing good, tired today mostly from boredom :lmao: Hopefully I will be cleared to go on monday. He's doing 3 hour blocks. which isnt too bad, its usually only 2 ups a night now and DBF gets one. :)

he's getting there! hope you get cleared too so you can get out and about on your own!

Michelle more cuteness....have a good night sleep

okay here's my Dopey....cut at 3 1/2 " and his hat at 4" think it should be a bit bigger....I then cut off the PD head and arm, yes I know I'm decapitating again :rotfl:

P1080781.jpg

I will trim off the black shadow more....what do you all think???

Thanks for the scrap love everyone!

I am going to bed if I can make it up the stairs!!

Good luck with your creations and naked dolls (hope they don't keep you up tonight :laughing:)

:rotfl: hope they don't haunted me....cutting off their little heads and arms...showed Megan and she gave me a weird look when I told her I had cut them off then laughed and shook her head.

Cute Lisa :) Rachel & I think the hat should be a bit bigger ;)

I re-cut it at 4 1/2" and looks much better!

off to cut them all out!

Cute Dopey!!

Me too. Cant wait!! (I still haven't driven the new car) but then I will be more exhausted cause I get to do it all on my own. oh well :) At least I can if I want.

I did accomplish getting most of my thank you notes done (ran short have to get a few more) and got my side of the families announcements addressed and stamped. They arrived this morning so perfect timing. Just waiting on his sides addresses. He asked his mom for them today so we'll see if she provides them. Our little situation all came to a head last sunday.

Cute Dopey!!

Me too. Cant wait!! (I still haven't driven the new car) but then I will be more exhausted cause I get to do it all on my own. oh well :) At least I can if I want.

I did accomplish getting most of my thank you notes done (ran short have to get a few more) and got my side of the families announcements addressed and stamped. They arrived this morning so perfect timing. Just waiting on his sides addresses. He asked his mom for them today so we'll see if she provides them. Our little situation all came to a head last sunday.

sounds like you are getting lots of little things done :thumbsup2
sorry about Ryan's mom....she really needs to get over herself....what does Ryan say about all of it?

Dopey is adorable!

thanks!

well think I'm done for the night too....back is starting to hurt!

have a good night sleep all, this was fun!!!

sounds like you are getting lots of little things done :thumbsup2
sorry about Ryan's mom....she really needs to get over herself....what does Ryan say about all of it?

I know. I told her so. :lmao: She was totally rude when she left sat night. then sent me a fb msg wanting me to excuse her rudeness towards me due to a headache. weird headache that only makes you rude toward 1 person in a room :confused3 I need to consult WebMD on that one. and that "maybe next time we see you, i can be nicer" i lost it at that point and fired a little note right back at her. Ryan wanted us to work it out. mostly so he doesnt have to be involved. She hasnt responded to me but she didnt call him about it or anything. So i guess now i just dont exsist :rolleyes1

Good night to whoever is left. Gotta get DH up at 4 am for work. Didn't get much done, but I did get something! Thanks for playing!

Great work by everyone after I left!

Lisa, you called me Erin twice yesterday. Should I change my name?! :lmao:

Did those decapitated paper dolls haunt your dreams last night?

Great work by everyone after I left!

Lisa, you called me Erin twice yesterday. Should I change my name?! :lmao:

Did those decapitated paper dolls haunt your dreams last night?

I'm sorry, guess she was on my mind!

no they stayed put on the table, I slept great last night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter