One more sleep, live updates with pictures

Had a really good flight. Attendants came and introduced themselves to us and let us know they knew all about Charlie and his disabilities and if we needed anything to call, nice touch and put us at ease. Charlie has a few things going on including epilepsy and autism.
So glad we had been given special assistance as the queue for immigration was huge despite the new screens. Picked up our car from Alamo, we were offered an upgrade but no hard sell. We were checked into SSR by 4.45pm, that's good going! Perfect location, grandstand, next to the bus stop, kids pool and a 2 mins walk to the centre. I am won over by this resort already! We decided to pop to downtown Disney on the boat and grab some tea and exchange our voucher for the complimentary $100 gift card. We went to Wolfgang pucks express and shared two meals which was more than enough. Had to go and get a sneaky picture in goofy candy store too ;-)

761BF3DD-FE3A-42D1-88D1-335B3FA46D06.jpg
C6666DDA-8576-4FF6-94F6-6494E638EDA3.jpg

Few pictures of the Villa

Glad you got there ok.

Good of Virgin as well.

Have a lovey time and keep us all updated :D

Keep having fun. Enjoying the pictures :)

Thanks, trying to upload more but photo bucket likes to keep uploading the same ones 2/3 times! Body clocks not adjusting, the boys have slept all night whereas we have managed the odd hour.

great pictures, I love SSR :goodvibes

Hi,
I am enjoying reading along. You say you are going to Give Kids the World. Are you volunteering or visiting? I volunteered there last month with my daughter on our trip to Orlando. It was amazing and a highlight of the holiday.
Have a great time!

Great pictures, great children! The pic of the plane made me feel really in the mood!! We have stayed in a 1 bed in SSR in the past, didn't realise how roomy the studios are, looks fab. Will definitely think about using our DVC point on studios in the future. Loving the updates!

Subscribing! We're going for the first time I'm August so I'm excited to see all your pics and hear how u get on! Have a great holiday :D

Ohh how lovely and your children are so handsome. Love the plane picture. Always like to see a pic of the plane. Glad you like SSR. Looking forward to reading more

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter