One more sleep, live updates with pictures

Cinderella2006

Fairy Tale Wedding 1st November 2006
Myself, husband and two boys are staying at London Gatwick Premier Inn (Fleming Way) tonight before departing on the first flight vs27 to Florida, super excited :-) Have waited a long 10 months for this and we are looking forward to our first trip since October 2012. Staying at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa for 14 nights with dining. Will be visiting the Disney parks, both universal parks, Give kids the world and wherever else tickles our fancy :-)

I'll be following along. Have a wonderful and safe trip.

Pam

Have a great time, I look forward to hearing what the parks are like this time of year.

I'll be taking plenty of pictures and will update of an evening when the boys are in bed. So far, really impressed with the premier inn, room has everything you need for a nights stay, beds comfy and staff are great. We had food in the restaurant, whilst not gourmet it did the job, no complaints.
Anyone know how I can upload photos from my phone?

I'll be taking plenty of pictures and will update of an evening when the boys are in bed. So far, really impressed with the premier inn, room has everything you need for a nights stay, beds comfy and staff are great. We had food in the restaurant, whilst not gourmet it did the job, no complaints.
Anyone know how I can upload photos from my phone?

You need to upload photos to a photo storage site like photobucket or flickr

Have a great trip. The night before at the airport is almost my favourite night of the trip it's so exciting!!!!!!

Following ur trip. Have a lovely trip and looking forward to reading your TR. Always makes me feel better.

Had a lovely breakfast at the premier inn, not that we could eat too much, way too early! Parked at Gatwick Long stay, waited for no longer than 5 minutes for a bus. As we have silver membership we were able to bypass the queue and go through PE check in which saved some time. Sat at the front of the plane with bulkhead seats for ds incase he is unwell but he normally flies fine. Stupidly took a free shot of vodka and feel quite sick now (I don't normally drink!)
Boarding in 30 mins so hoping to get off on time or even slightly early!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter