On to healthy living......

Hi Wilderness,

I hope you are recovered. How was work this weekend?

Take care,
Beth

Get well soon! :wizard: It seems like there are many on the WISH board who seem to be catching this bug...hope it's not contagious! Between that and TOM...it seems like we are all passing it around!! Take care of yourself :grouphug:

Gail

Yuck, I have a fullfledged headcold and feel congested. My throat is killing me as well. I will push the fluids and hope for the best. I will get to journals today. I took yesterday off from the gym due to not feeling good. I will see about today.

Good morning wilderness,

I'm not sure about the post counts. I know that another discussion board I am on was having technical difficulties last week and although I had at least 15 posts, it registered 3. :confused3

I'm sorry to hear that you are still not feeling well. Please be sure and take good care of you today. :hug:

Hi Wilderness,

I hope you feel better soon. Take it easy and rest.

You know, I never look at post counts. I'll have to keep an eye out.

Take care,
Beth

I'm headed to the gym. I will have to do an extra hard workout since I didn't make it there yesterday or the day before. It has been so nice out here that I have been spending time outdoors with the kids and I haven't been feeling the best so I didn't want to push it. I will get back here later. :cool1:

Be sure to drink lots of water and take it easy at the gym. No need to wear out your body after it's been fighting that head cold! Have a great day and thanks for checking in on me!

~Amanda

Hi Wilderness! So sorry to hear you're under the weather. :( PLEASE take time to rest. You don't need to work out at the gym and tax your body's energy. Save that energy so your immune system can do its job. :hug: I want you to get well.

Best wishes for a good day and for good health!

Hi Wilderness,

I hope ou didn't overdo it at the gym today. Get some extra rest tonight.

Take care,
Beth

The gym was just ok. I didn't do as much cardio as I would have liked due to not feeling good. I am already in pj's and will take it easy the rest of the day. Food has been way op but I hope to be back op by the beginning of the week.

Hey Wilderness! I am trying to spread a little male presence around tonight! (since I seem to be the only one on these boards!)

Good to talk to you again!

The one male on the WISH Boards!

Dax

Take car eof you and don't worry about the food! Concentrate on gettin well!!!

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: Wellness vibes coming your way! :wizard: :wizard:

I have 2 golfballs in my throat. I doubt I will be able to go workout. I just don't feel well enough.

:grouphug: Wilderness

Ooch! I hope you feel better soon! Rest and take care of yourself. Try to have a good weekend :sunny:

Sunny

Oh wilderness,

That sounds just like what I had last week! Please be sure and take good care of you. :hug:

Hope you feel better soon! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter