On an old movie kick

Please tell me what work from home job allows you to watch movies all day! I also work from home and I'd also like to be paid to watch tv...

The Women (1939)
The Miracle Worker (1962)
His Girl Friday (1940)
Goodbye, Mr. Chips (1939)
It (1926)...if you like a bit of silent.

Rebeca
Arsenic and Old Lace
Harvey
Casablanca
Bringing Up Baby
Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
Beat the Devil
M
Vertigo
Rear Window
Philadelphia Story
The Bishops Wife
GasLight
Third Man
One Two Three
Dr. Strangelove
Bedazzltd
Destry Rides Again
Notorious
North by Northwest
Anatomy of a Murder
Mr. Blanding Builds his Dream House

And because you need some comic relief too, throw in men Ma & Pa Kettle movies and some Three STooges shorts (pref. Moe, Larry & Curly)

I love old movies and check TCM's schedule weekly so I can dvr ones I want to see. I love many of the ones mentioned but one of my very favorite films is The Searchers. The best western.

Love old movies!

Now Voyager
All About Eve
The Quiet Man
Mrs. Miniver
Stalag 17
A Letter to Three Wives
The Mating Season
Apartment for Peggy
The Rainmaker
The Bad and the Beautiful
National Velvet (Elizabeth Taylor version)
No Business Like Show Business
Funny Face
Laura
The Best Years of Our Lives
Notorious
Shadow of a Doubt
The Heiress
Gentlemen's Agreement
Goodbye, Mr. Chips ( The Greer Garson one)
How Green Was My Valley
The West Point Story
Meet Me in St. Louis
Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.

Some more:
Sister Kenny
Auntie Mame
Pollyanna
Now Voyager
Swiss Family Robinson
Johnny Belinda
Mr. Lucky
The Bishop's Wife
So Big
I Was a Male War Bride
The Heiress
Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs
The Good Earth
Cinderella
The Day the Earth Stood Still
Hans Christian Anderson

Please tell me what work from home job allows you to watch movies all day! I also work from home and I'd also like to be paid to watch tv...

I have a shop of handmade items. So I get to sit on the couch and crochet all day and watch TV. LOL Can't be beat!

Working my way through the lists. There's some really great ones listed. Glad to see I'm not the only one who loves classic movies!

I have a shop of handmade items. So I get to sit on the couch and crochet all day and watch TV. LOL Can't be beat!

Working my way through the lists. There's some really great ones listed. Glad to see I'm not the only one who loves classic movies!

Ahhh! That sounds like the perfect job!

Ahhh! That sounds like the perfect job!

It is! In addition to my shop, I make little combat boots for a great military organization called The Boot Campaign.

*The Boot Campaign mission is to promote patriotism for America and our military community; raise awareness of the unique challenges service members face during and post-service; and provide assistance to military personnel, past and present, and their families.*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter