Old thread, no longer in use.

mommaU4 said:
If your name is not here and you sent me a PM then let me know. Of course give me some time to update it. I'm fast, but not that fast, no matter what you might have heard. ;)

Wow, I've heard a few rumors about you, all the way here in Maryland... :rolleyes1

There has been an interest in Universal so some of us may go there a day, maybe Saturday. There is also a post on the other board. If you are interested please post there or let me know.

sahbushka said:
I feel so stupid! :blush: I don't even know what HHN or mnsshp stand for. Is there a place I can do to look those up?
Thx!
Don't worry. I was the same way! :teeth:
If you ever need it here is some info:
When you are on the DIS home page and you click on DISCUSS up on the top, on the next page that it takes you to, over on the left side of the screen is Abbreviations. Ckick on that and there is a list of that sort of stuff. Hope that helps.

robinb said:
I am still on the fence. I see you picked CSR as the resort. I'm much happier with that choice than a deluxe :).

By the way ... I will be away in Hawaii for the next week and a half. I'll check in again after the 18th.
Hi. Hope you can make it. The more the merrier! There are some awesome pics of CSR on the resort thread.
Have fun in Hawaii. I know you will. :teeth:
Look forward to hearing from you.

4greatboys said:
There has been an interest in Universal so some of us may go there a day, maybe Saturday. There is also a post on the other board. If you are interested please post there or let me know.
:eek: Universal??? How could you??? :faint:

:p

4greatboys said:
:teeth: :teeth: its okay to love both! :love:
:teeth: When we lived in CA we were about 10-15 minutes away from Universal Studios Hollywood. We had APs and went there all the time. :ssst: ;) :rolleyes1

mommaU4 said:
If your name is not here and you sent me a PM then let me know. Of course give me some time to update it. I'm fast, but not that fast, no matter what you might have heard. ;)

Ok, here's a break down on what I have learned from this thread :

We are a group of bombed, fast, easy "ladies" who like to google! dang, I'm in for sure now ! :woohoo:

PooohBear said:

We are a group of bombed, fast, easy "ladies" who like to google! dang, I'm in for sure now ! :woohoo:
Hey, are you one of those profilers? Cause that about sums it up. :thumbsup2 :smokin: :banana: ;)

PooohBear said:

raising hand up high.........ok, i claim being the bombed one.......

PooohBear said:

You mean after a year here on DIS I have finally found a group that I fit into??? ;)

Do we have to have 10+ rooms at the SAME resort to qualify for the leisure group discount? I don't want to change resorts or anything, just wondering if we have enough for 10 rooms excluding the DVC'ers.

2BigKIdz said:
Do we have to have 10+ rooms at the SAME resort to qualify for the leisure group discount? I don't want to change resorts or anything, just wondering if we have enough for 10 rooms excluding the DVC'ers.

Dang, why are we always getting excluded? :rotfl2:

2BigKIdz said:

We might do better without the leisure group rate if we can get AAA or an AP rate so it might not matter. I think they are still looking into it. :goodvibes

Could someone answer a few questions about this trip?
Is there a deadline by which we must know if we are coming? I am very interested but just learned about this yesterday and need a couple of days to see if I can work it out.
Do all of you already know each other? I don't know any other Dis members and I don't want to feel like a fifth wheel.
Are DVC members planninig to stay at DVC resorts or is everyone staying at CSR?
Any members flying from the NYC area? I hate to fly alone.
That's all I can think of for now. Would appreciate any replies. Thanks.

Well I haven't ever met any Diser's and I am going :)

There are 8 of us staying at a DVC resort (we are the outsiders :rotfl: ) And it sounds like most everyone else is staying at CSR.

Come with! You will have a blast! Just don't fraternize with us DVC'ers ;)

Disney Freak Numero Uno said:
Is there a deadline by which we must know if we are coming? I am very interested but just learned about this yesterday and need a couple of days to see if I can work it out.
Do all of you already know each other? I don't know any other Dis members and I don't want to feel like a fifth wheel.

First of all, welcome!! Ok, on to the ?'s

momma4u (Beth) decided that all of us hard working over stressed ladies were in need of a deserved break so she came up with this trip idea. Sign ups are open to anyone who would fit into that category ;) . I can say, for myself anyway, that I did not know anyone here other than through a few of the exchanges that I've particpated in.

A group of ladies have decided to stay at a DVC resort and the rest of us are staying at CSR.

As far as a signup deadline, I'm sure Beth will set one soon because we are going to need to get some things firmed up for reservations and ADRs

Jenny is in charge of our dining plans so you can direct any of those ?'s to her. If you have any other ?'s you can PM me or Beth.

Hope you can come along it's going to be a blasty blast!! :goodvibes

Disney Freak Numero Uno said:

I can answer a few of your questions...

To match you up with someone, get you in on a group rate, etc, etc I'm sure it's best if they know if you are coming sooner rather than later, but as long as the event hasn't happened, you will be welcomed. At least I'm hoping that's the case. :rotfl: I won't be planning until much closer to the event for reasons that I've given.

Like I tell my kids, a stranger is a friend who you haven't met you. :teeth: I'm sure that if you hang out on the threads for this meet you'll get to know the ladies and by the time you go you'll feel that you do know them. With the exception of tevagirl, they are all ladies. Well, I would also be that exception, if I happen to go. :crazy: I have only met a few DISers and I don't think any of them are going.

Thank you all for your quick replies. What DVC resort are people staying at since I am also a DVCer and I have a few points that I can use at that time. I will check my calendar today and make a decision ASAP.
I would love to find a group of people who enjoy WDW as much as I do. I can usually drag my husband along once or twice per year but he's not happy about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter