Old thread, no longer in use.

I am still on the fence. I see you picked CSR as the resort. I'm much happier with that choice than a deluxe :).

By the way ... I will be away in Hawaii for the next week and a half. I'll check in again after the 18th.

robinb said:
I am still on the fence. I see you picked CSR as the resort. I'm much happier with that choice than a deluxe :).

By the way ... I will be away in Hawaii for the next week and a half. I'll check in again after the 18th.

Ooh. Have a fantastic time in Hawaii. :)

robinb said:

:bounce: Have fun! (Notice I'm green with envy!)

i have been reading the thread which links to another thread and then another one and still haven't really figured out which one to post on for my rsvp....

whew........do you realize how many pages i have to go thru to find it......
i sent a pm to momma. waiting to hear if i have been accepted........

i had already planned to go solo to the mother land and the dark side and made my ressies dec/jan. all i need to do is book the air out of chgo.

looking forward in meeting all of you.

for the sunday October 1, i was planning to mnsshp.
has anyone else thought of that?

Of course you are accepted-if they took me any one can come :rotfl: JK.

Beth (mommau4) is taking a break from the planning today, she's been working very hard on all of this, but she will get you all taken care of as soon as she gets a moment to.

Welcome aboard!!

macraven said:
i have been reading the thread which links to another thread and then another one and still haven't really figured out which one to post on for my rsvp....

i had already planned to go solo to the mother land and the dark side and made my ressies dec/jan. all i need to do is book the air out of chgo.

I think I would like to go to mnsshp, probably will be my only chance to do it as I can't see my husband wanting to do that (he's all about HHN though!) I think atleast one other person mentioned this too.

macraven said:

they have very strict guidelines for getting in. I had to send bribe money and offer to wash all the dirty socks while we are there. Didnt everyone else have to do this too :confused3

2BigKIdz said:
I think I would like to go to mnsshp, probably will be my only chance to do it as I can't see my husband wanting to do that (he's all about HHN though!) I think atleast one other person mentioned this too.
I feel so stupid! :blush: I don't even know what HHN or mnsshp stand for. Is there a place I can do to look those up?
Thx!

MNSSHP--Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party (Magic Kingdom)

HHN--Halloween Horror Nights (Held at Islands of Adventure)

4greatboys said:
they have very strict guidelines for getting in. I had to send bribe money and offer to wash all the dirty socks while we are there. Didnt everyone else have to do this too :confused3

I had to offer up my first born. I'm going to miss him. A little. :)

tevagirl said:
I'll do MNSSHP! Do we get to dress up?

i dress up.............i wear a large bright orange tshirt that has black letters across the chest that says COSTUME

the third night of mnsshp is friday sept 29......too crowded as locals come since no school the next day.

next mnsshp is oct 2..........lot less crowded.

tickets go on sale april 30/may 1
i am buying my ticket then.

last year there was a thread going on a meet during mnsshp.
a thread i started, which kind of bombed, but did meet a few

4greatboys said:

smartass...........(just kidding deena)......

macraven said:
i dress up.............i wear a large bright orange tshirt that has black letters across the chest that says COSTUME

the first night of mnsshp is friday sept 29......too crowded as locals come since no school the next day.

next mnsshp is sunday oct 1st..........lot less crowded.

tickets go on sale april 30/may 1
i am buying my ticket then.

last year there was a thread going on a meet during mnsshp.
a thread i started, which kind of bombed, but did meet a few

You got bombed?

agotta said:
Ouch!!! Well I guess you didn't know that our DVC villa is party central...lol We will see if you get let in :rotfl2:
I have my ways. Tevagirl and I are going masqueraded as ladies. We will sneak right by you. :rotfl2:

Actually with this group I think anyplace with alcohol will be party central. :thumbsup2

mommaU4 said:
I have my ways. Tevagirl and I are going masqueraded as ladies. We will sneak right by you. :rotfl2:

Actually with this group I think anyplace with alcohol will be party central. :thumbsup2

What does a 'lady' look like anyway? I'll have to google that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter