Old thread, no longer in use.

You might want to add on your list if people like rooms hot or cold. I know I need to have mine on the colder side. But I have a friend I stayed with who like the room warmer.

what dates did you guys pick ?

Looks great! :thumbsup2

mommaU4 said:
Info so far: Dates are 9/28 thru 10/2
Staying at Coronado Spring Resort

Here is a tentative schedule that I will update as needed:
Thursday:
Arrivals throughout the day at various times.
Dinner and drinks possibly at O'Hana's.

Friday:
Official Welcome Breakfast (perhaps a character breakfast buffet at Crystal Palace in MK)
Magic Kingdom (if we do the brkfst there we will already be there early)
Pleasure Island that night

Saturday:
Epcot and World Showcase (the Food and Wine Festival will be going on at that time)
Jellyrolls that night

Sunday:
AK and MGM (both are smaller parks so I thought to divide them)
Official Farewell Dinner (location to be determined)

Monday:
pack-up, maybe some last minute souvenior shopping at DTD
Departures throughout the day

This plan sounds great! I love it.

I had a thought this afternoon. I know I want to arrive Wednesday night. I could get a room at a value for the night, but if anyone else was planning to arrive Wednesday night as well, I'd love to share a room at CS then. It might even be cheaper to share & then we wouldn't have to move to another hotel. Anyone interested?

Missy1961 said:
This plan sounds great! I love it.

I had a thought this afternoon. I know I want to arrive Wednesday night. I could get a room at a value for the night, but if anyone else was planning to arrive Wednesday night as well, I'd love to share a room at CS then. It might even be cheaper to share & then we wouldn't have to move to another hotel. Anyone interested?
I think I would be, if you don't mind sharing with an annoying, high maintenance, sarcastic snob who snores. :rotfl2: Well, I don't think I snore but DH says differently. :rolleyes: :goodvibes

Well, I may not be that bad. Hopefully I'm not. But if you are serious I may be interested. I am arriving from northern MI and will have a long flight including a stop-over in Detroit so I was thinking of coming in a day early so I won't waste all day Thursday traveling. I was going to stay alone one night at a value, but if you are interested in sharing at CSR that sounds good.

Let me know what you think, and I will try to find out for sure. If someone else approaches you in the mean time and you'd rather go with them, that's okay too.

Alicnwondrln said:
dont forget about us dvcers
:)
:confused3 Who? :confused3

:rotfl2: Sorry. I am twisted like that. :teeth: You can punch me when you see me in Sept. How cool does that sound BTW????!!!! See ya in Sept!! :woohoo:

mommaU4 said:
I think I would be, if you don't mind sharing with an annoying, high maintenance, sarcastic snob who snores. :rotfl2: Well, I don't think I snore but DH says differently. :rolleyes: :goodvibes

Well, I may not be that bad. Hopefully I'm not. But if you are serious I may be interested. I am arriving from northern MI and will have a long flight including a stop-over in Detroit so I was thinking of coming in a day early so I won't waste all day Thursday traveling. I was going to stay alone one night at a value, but if you are interested in sharing at CSR that sounds good.

Let me know what you think, and I will try to find out for sure. If someone else approaches you in the mean time and you'd rather go with them, that's okay too.

If you don't mind sharing with someone who 100% snores, then I'm in!

mommaU4 said:

:rotfl2: Sorry. I am twisted like that. :teeth: You can punch me when you see me in Sept. How cool does that sound BTW????!!!! See ya in Sept!! :woohoo:
LOL :lmao: :lmao:
good one Beth !!woo hoo bring on the fun i need a ticker :banana: :banana:

I see my name wasn't on the list. I sent it to you yesterday morning, did you get it?
just like in high school, the person that tries to communicate but is left behind :rotfl:

mommaU4 said:

Ouch!!! Well I guess you didn't know that our DVC villa is party central...lol We will see if you get let in :rotfl2:

agotta said:
Ouch!!! Well I guess you didn't know that our DVC villa is party central...lol We will see if you get let in :rotfl2:

Well, it WAS until you kicked me out. ;)

(in case someone misses the sarcasm...see winking smilie)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter