Old Key West 101 & Pool Party update post #84

Thanks Wayne, yes a big shock on the flights. We opted for Virgin in the end and they were over £800 each:sad2:

For our dates prices hit a high about 2 weeks ago of over £1300pp in economy, at that point I booked Business class with Delta for £1,170pp, no way was I paying £800-£1,300+ for economy seats. £1,170 is more than double I have ever paid for a seat before.

Anyone else coming to Pool meet? all attending on post #84.

It had got to page 6 so thought I would bring it back up for anyone else who has booked.:goodvibes

Hi, just picked up on the thread, a bit guilty of not visiting the DIS too early before our holidays.

We arrive on the 5th for 21 nights staying at OKW so we can come to the 13th easily enough.

Look forward to meeting everyone.

Thought I'd post over here from my other thread. I'm Danielle and I'm 19 :goodvibes
I'll be there on my own at the end of August (not 100% sure when yet) and I should be able to make the 26th meet unless I make any other plans come up whilst I'm there! :rotfl2: Looking forward to meeting everyone :)
This is me:
DSCF0186.jpg

Hope you can make it danielle the more the merrier, love the safari outfit by the way - is the girl on the left not coming with you :rotfl2:

Added you to post #84 :thumbsup2
Hopefully a few will turn up now and we won't be sat there on our own :rotfl2:

We have booked a breakfast for our adr that day Wayne, dont worry we wont let you drink alone :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2
Just went to check our ADR's for that day, expecting to see it blank, I had O'hanas at 7pm :scared1:
No idea how I got that wrong, cancelled and rebooked for 27th which I had left blank.:confused3

Just went to check our ADR's for that day, expecting to see it blank, I had O'hanas at 7pm :scared1:
No idea how I got that wrong, cancelled and rebooked for 27th which I had left blank.:confused3

That was probably my fault:) As I remember, you suggested the meet be on the 27th but as it is DH's birthday, and he already had it planned; you very kindly changed to the 26th:goodvibes (I'm such a crawler!!!:rotfl2:)
We've booked a late lunch at 50's Prime Time Cafe.

Jules x

We arrive on the 25th but not sure if we are going to stay at Uinversal first for a few days so will let you know nearer the time.

That was probably my fault:) As I remember, you suggested the meet be on the 27th but as it is DH's birthday, and he already had it planned; you very kindly changed to the 26th:goodvibes (I'm such a crawler!!!:rotfl2:)
We've booked a late lunch at 50's Prime Time Cafe.

Jules x
Your fault then :rotfl2:
We arrive on the 25th but not sure if we are going to stay at Uinversal first for a few days so will let you know nearer the time.

Hope you can make it Joh, would be great to see you.

bumping as people are requesting info...
hey, we still cant leave wayne to drink on his own, and us teachers have to do something this bank holiday weekend:goodvibes
so, who has planned the who/what where days yet?
i joined touringplans.com.... this was a bad thing as the days i have adrs are "bad" days...not sure wether to leave the days, or try to rescedule adrs, what do you think??
tx

Hi - not long now :yay:

I would leave your ADRs to be honest but I really hate rescheduling things! You don't need to stay in that park if it is too busy ... you could hop to one of the "better" parks.

i guess, most of our adrs are dinner so my big harder than i think....
might have to spend some disney time this weekend:goodvibes:thumbsup2

We might try to make the party too!
We're staying at the Dolphin resort for a convention, the 26th is the last day of the convention, so may be able to make it around 7pm (depending on the convention schedule).

This is us:
7433_154279226575_539081575_3236483_6514637_n.jpg

We might try to make the party too!
We're staying at the Dolphin resort for a convention, the 26th is the last day of the convention, so may be able to make it around 7pm (depending on the convention schedule).

Added you to list in post #84
Starting at 7pm but will no doubt go on for a while. If you want nearer the time PM me I will let you have a mobile number, then you can text or ring me if you are delayed.

Added you to list in post #84
Starting at 7pm but will no doubt go on for a while. If you want nearer the time PM me I will let you have a mobile number, then you can text or ring me if you are delayed.

That would be great.
Been to a few of these conventions before and usually the last night tends to go on quite late with dinner and going out. But I think we'd be able to escape for a bit at least. Would really love to meet up! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter