Old Key West 101 & Pool Party update post #84

Almost time to make ADR's for DISmeet day, thought it might help if I posted final details then we can work around them for meals.

If either of these are not suitable for anyone just let me know and we can have a mini meet in any park or other resort.

13th Aug OKW main pool 7pm
&
26th Aug OKW main pool 7pm

We will be at both 13th & 26th
Wayne, Karen & Mathew
P1000235Medium.jpg

burt 13th & possibly 26th
Mart, Wendy, DS craig (16), DD1 Emily (13) and DD2 Abi (6) also most likely Wendys parents

Me again, Mart(burt), Nigel(DISWolves)
P1000600Medium.jpg

Marts DW Wendy, Nigels DW Sue & Karen again
P1000601Medium.jpg

Emma, Sue & Nigel 13th
DISWolves1Medium.jpg

Fuse04 13th
Hannah, Rob & Sandra
IMG_2390.jpg

stewdaviesuk 13th
Stew, Ann and Jamie
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen (Scrap Vamp) & Carl 26th
Image141.jpg

iluvtot 26th
Jules (me!) DH David, DS George(18), Twin DD's Ellie, right and Mitzi, left(16), and possibly DD's friend Lauren (16)
DSC01775.jpg

stephensmum 26th
Sharon, dh Norman & ds Stephen

All Star Paul 26th
& DW and DD (16).

Howellsy 26th
Danielle
DSCF0186.jpg

Neoshoegal 26th
Sylvia & Niels
7433_154279226575_539081575_3236483_6514637_n.jpg

DD and DW will be happy, and if they are happy, I am happy...so I am told :rotfl2:

you get the champagne and strawberries in for us ladies, and then all the men can go to the bar... sounds like a perfect evening
tracy

Almost time to make ADR's for DISmeet day, thought it might help if I posted final details then we can work around them for meals.

If either of these are not suitable for anyone just let me know and we can have a mini meet in any park or other resort.

13th Aug OKW main pool 7pm
&
26th Aug OKW main pool 7pm

im booking a late lunch at yak and yeti that day so kids wont be ravinous....yeah right:lmao:

We will be there on the 26th. i'm looking forward to meeting, Stephne's looking forward to the pool and Norman's looking forward to the beer.

13th Aug OKW main pool

Unfortunately 13th is our last full day and we have an ADR at The Wave before our last night at MK (for EMH) - sorry we won't be able to join you (unless people decide to start ridiculously early ;)

Unfortunately 13th is our last full day and we have an ADR at The Wave before our last night at MK (for EMH) - sorry we won't be able to join you (unless people decide to start ridiculously early ;)

Shame, would have been great if you could have got there. Maybe next year.
Look out for us around the parks.:goodvibes

Tracy has suggested we have a show of hands, see how many are going to the DISmeets and possibly photos and names to make it easier to know(and find) each other.
I have updated post #84 with our details.

Tracy has suggested we have a show of hands, see how many are going to the DISmeets and possibly photos and names to make it easier to know(and find) each other.
I have updated post #84 with our details.

We will be at the 13th meet and possibly the 26th. Theres me Mart, DW Wendy, DS craig (16), DD1 Emily (13) and DD2 Abi (6) also most likely Wendys parents. Cant put a pic up because i dont have one stored on laptop and i wouldnt know how to anyway:rotfl2:, Wayne might have pics of us somewhere :thumbsup2

Put all pics and names in post #84 upto here, will be easier to refer to one post rather than going thru pages and pages of them.:goodvibes

Hi,
Jules (me!) DH David, DS George(18), Twin DD's Ellie and Mitzi(16), and possibly DD's friend Lauren (16) on 26th.:)
(Sorry, can't remember how to load photos)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter