Ok... Who's Dancing with me?

Mahusky

West of Boston and East of Nowhere
It is official... after starting this count down at 120 days with my 3 kids we are officially at the single digit dance!

:banana: - DW
:dancer: - Me
:cool1: - DD
:cool1: - DS
:cool1: - DD

11 of us going on this trip!!!!

Congratulations!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

I'll be lining up my dance partners after you get home! I hope the wait goes quickly!!!

Bobbi:banana:

We're dancing in the streets at 10 days!! BCV

:banana: - GF
:cool1: - Me
:yay: DS - 12
:cheer2: DD- 11
:yay: - DS - 10
:cheer2: DD - 8

We are dancing too. 13 days til we arrive at SSR for our first ever DVC MEMBER STAY. WOOHOOOOOO. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm FINALLY into the teens.... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: 18 days for me.... 8/20-8/28 at the BCV! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: I may die if I don't get to Disney soon lol!:dance3: :dance3: :woohoo:

Leaving in the morning!!! YIPEE!!!! We have to get up by 5am. Heck we will all be up by 2 or 3am:):banana: :cool1: :woohoo:

Leaving in the morning!!! YIPEE!!!! We have to get up by 5am. Heck we will all be up by 2 or 3am:):banana: :cool1: :woohoo:

LOL... I have done this before to make a 6 AM flight out of Boston. Kids went to bed the night before in there clothes they would wear on the plane! :goodvibes Funny part is they were more awake and prepared then Mom and Dad! :)

Enjoy your trip!

this time next week DS15 & I will be checking into Riverside for the wknd
then on sun switching over to the VWL for 5 nights
:banana: :cool1: :yay: :cheer2: :banana:

We are at the 14 day countdown to SSR & AKV!!:cool1:

DH:cool2: DW:love: DS pirate: (10) DSpirate: (8) DSpirate: (2)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter