Oh how I wish Disney would bring back......

Animation class at HS
Previous narrators voice for TTA
British Invasion

I miss the Living Statues, the act where the 3 people were like fluid metal statues (or whatever...you might know what I mean), the Tapestry of Nations Parade, and the Millenium Village...some of the things that made Epcot just a little more unique and fun than it is. (and Off Kilter, but I haven't been there since they have left)

I will definitely miss the Animation Studios when I return!! That was one of my favorites in HS! Along with watching the street performers.

20,000 leagues under the sea - mainly because I was excited to ride this on my first ever trip...and it was closed for refurb. Then by time I got back it was closed for good. I never got to try it!

I completely agree with the previous post about older characters.

20,000 leagues, Horizon, World or Motion, Adventure's Club, The Walt Disney Story, Sky buckets, Mike Fink Keel Boats, original Imagination, FW Steam Train.

Ok, that is enough for now. When thy rebuild all them I'll add a new list.

AKK

-maelstrom
-test track 1.0
-dreamfinder
-imageworks
-food rocks! (veggie veggie fruit fruit!)
-skyway
-alien encounter (i miss skippie)
-old TTA narration
-chistmas version of country bear jamboree
-the old backlot tour with a live narration and the golden girls house and the empty nest house.

i think there's a possibility of them bringing back dreamfinder, imageworks, and the christmas version of country bear jamboree.

Snow White and the seven dwarfs

Horizon

Mr toads wild ride

I forget the name but the ride that let you ride in the sky across magic kingdom in Disney world. Late 70's. Someone tell me the name.

Paper FPs (otherwise known as FP-_

(Yeah, I know, unlikely to happen, but I'm enjoying paper FP at DL while I can.)

20,000 Leagues (Nemo Subs at DL just aren't the same)
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Snow White's Scary Adventures
Body Wars
Cranium Command

-SPECTROMAGIC!!

-Body Wars/Wonders of Life Pavilion at Epcot. Not because it was the most amazing ride ever, but because it was another option for a FP/E-ticket type attraction.

-Pre-Dining Plan Dining. Back when prices weren't insane and you didn't have to book all your meals 6 months out.

-Honey I Shrunk the Audience. Although they really just need something new there period. Playing a nearly 30 year old 3D movie is just laughable.

I like it when Disney updates things or replaces old attractions with something new. It gives me a reason to keep going back! That said, I hate it when they close things with no replacement, or replace things with something substandard.

-SPECTROMAGIC!!
-Pre-Dining Plan Dining. Back when prices weren't insane and you didn't have to book all your meals 6 months out.

Oh, yes! Good call! Back when it included appetizer and dessert and tip at the sit down places... that was an actual deal! Now it is difficult to get your money's worth out of the dining plan, so we never buy it. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter