Oh how I wish Disney would bring back......

The original fast pass system
Comedy Warehouse
Spectromagic
Tips included with the dining
REAL pin codeds-my first trip to disney was $49.00 a night at All Star Sport(2001) One year I used a REAL pin code at POP for $79 per night during Easter. This year's discounted Easter trip at POP was $180 a night

Mickey Mouse Revue, when there was only the MK. Such a cute show for small children.
Horizons
If you had wings by Eastern Airlines
Kitchen Caberat
Skyway
Double Decker busses in Epcot
World of Motion
Mr. Toads Wild Ride
Sleeping Beauty, I miss all the dark rides
Paper FP

Last edited:
Skyway - my first memory of Disney
Wonders of Life Pavilion
All of the magic in Epcot around the millennium
Alien Encounters
And I haven't been back since these left but I know I'm going to miss them:
Maelstrom
Legacy FP - I just don't like planning the timing of my rides months in advance, with a large group with lots of ages it's tough

The original Journey into the Imagination was probably what made me fall in love with Disney when I was a little girl. I still love Figment but it's just not the same.

I was hoping someone else would vote for Kitchen Kabaret, too. What a cute and fun show that was!

Tarzan Rocks at AK
The Living Statues in Italy
Off Kilter
Cranium Command
The Original Journey into Imagination
Maelstrom
Fife and Drum Corps

Those Mickey-shaped ice cream bars with the chocolate ears and the vanilla face.

The Good Humor ones?
29f062bc7984723e0ba8945e6bbeb686.jpg

Last edited:
You must be younger (much) than me. When I was a kid, it was always MSEP at Walt Disney World. So, in my case, Spectromagic does not belong at Walt Disney World. So, I suppose following your train of thought, I'm happy WDW has MSEP again, because that is "the little thing from my childhood" that is stil in "my favorite place in the world."
I do know MSEP was at WDW for the longest time, so I guess it does kinda show my age when I say I grew up with only Spectro :blush:, but I suppose it depends on how long a parade's been in a park and whatnot. In both cases, MSEP and Spectro were in their respective parks for so long that people were able to grow up with them, right from childhood. That forms the bond and makes it so we feel Disney just isn't the same without that particular parade. You and others that grew up when MSEP was originally in WDW have had that same withdrawal I'm going through (unless you travelled aaaallllllll the way to CA just for the parade :faint:). I just wish the parade was at least SOMEWHERE, instead of retired and completely destroyed. Even if they alternated both parades from year to year perhaps, so that fans of each one would be happy without having to miss their favorite, I'd be happy.

Oh wells......perhaps they'll bring it back in the future someday. One can only hope to be as lucky as you MSEP fans who were able to get your favorite parade back. :goodvibes

I wish it brought make the Aladdin show as I won't be able to catch it :/ everyone gere raves about it

Alien Encounter

I LOVED this attraction and was so disappointed when they changed it to Stitch's Great Escape.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter