***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

I saw this too! The last week of Sept also has been updated a bit!!

LjG3GKD.gif

With all the talk of hurricanes, the first half of September has flown by! I land in Orlando 4 days from now, and we're staying in a hotel near the airport so we don't have to wake up TOO early for our 9am flight. So we probably should start packing or something, because two weeks is a long time if we forget anything. :P

My plan once we land is to quickly drop out carry ons at Pop and take the bus to MK so we can head straight over to Trader Sam's via monorail. We love the Disneyland version, so it'll be fun to see the Florida one. Then we're heading into Epcot first thing on the 19th to get rides out of the way and spend the rest of the day at Food and Wine. After all this Irma info, I might finally be getting excited!! :earsboy::hmghost::woohoo:

:offtopic:

I enjoy this group, so I had to share: I had 6 people ready today to buy the Olive Garden Pasta Pass.....last year we got 1 - which was such an exciting day. I've had it framed on my work wall for the past year. This year.....all 6 of us were successful!! Clearly I only bought one with my name on it, but I can't wait for 8 weeks of "free" Olive Garden! They were offering 50 passes for a trip to Italy this year, so I'm guessing many people tried to get that. At least this will help with my Disney withdrawal.

I enjoy this group, so I had to share: I had 6 people ready today to buy the Olive Garden Pasta Pass.....last year we got 1 - which was such an exciting day. I've had it framed on my work wall for the past year. This year.....all 6 of us were successful!! Clearly I only bought one with my name on it, but I can't wait for 8 weeks of "free" Olive Garden! They were offering 50 passes for a trip to Italy this year, so I'm guessing many people tried to get that. At least this will help with my Disney withdrawal.

I have no idea what any of that means. But now I want Olive Garden.

Our flight leaves 7am tomorrow! So excited I can't stand it! I also got the TP email update, our EP day went from a 3 to a 2 and our MK day went from a 5 to a 6. Could be worse. :)

I have been busy with a kids consignment sale I take part in twice a year (that's how I pay for our trips) the last few days, so I haven't done ANY packing. I just got our luggage out this morning. :eek:

We leave in less than 24 hours! I have to work 'til noon tomorrow, then we hit the road from North GA to Orlando. We packed by candle light as Irma rolled through Georgia. My DD has been out of pre-k all week (schools are all closed) and the college I work for opened this morning for the first time. We were lucky that we only really lost power for 2 hours other than sleeping hours. I never imagined I'd be off for nearly a week, work a day and a half, then go to Disney for a week! With that unexpected time off, not only are we packed early, but the house is clean! That always helps a little with post-Disney depression.

I also finished up these beauties for DD (in her Nemo dress) and me in my Dory blue/yellow Disneybound. (Checking one last Dollar Tree for the Nemo key chain like the Dory one after work today).
21761540_10107692893336930_6885083438958969144_n.jpg

Mickey Email today!!
Hello XXX Family!
Your Walt Disney World® vacation is almost here! We have some information we think you will find useful for your stay.

I ordered this t-shirt for my son yesterday and my wife does not know about it.
This guy.jpg

Last edited:
We leave in less than 24 hours! I have to work 'til noon tomorrow, then we hit the road from North GA to Orlando. We packed by candle light as Irma rolled through Georgia. My DD has been out of pre-k all week (schools are all closed) and the college I work for opened this morning for the first time. We were lucky that we only really lost power for 2 hours other than sleeping hours. I never imagined I'd be off for nearly a week, work a day and a half, then go to Disney for a week! With that unexpected time off, not only are we packed early, but the house is clean! That always helps a little with post-Disney depression.

I also finished up these beauties for DD (in her Nemo dress) and me in my Dory blue/yellow Disneybound. (Checking one last Dollar Tree for the Nemo key chain like the Dory one after work today).
21761540_10107692893336930_6885083438958969144_n.jpg
Love the ears! We leave tomorrow afternoon too and I also work until noon. Finishing up packing now.

I have no idea what any of that means. But now I want Olive Garden.

Ok I googled it. How exciting lol! That's a whole lot of carbs.

@menotyou21 I have been on a diet for weeks now, which I always do to get in shape for a trip (and the week of vacation foods!). I am soooo hungry. I am glad there is not an Olive Garden in my town, or I would so get that pass right now. :teeth:

Me, too! So glad Disney carbs don't count! I just hate that Mr Pibbs are hard to come by in FL because I haven't had one in months and that's my favorite!

After postponing a July trip, we leave bright and early Saturday (9/16) to drive down from North GA. It started to properly hit me yesterday and DW and I are pretty darned excited. We got engaged on the Sassagoula and we're returning to the scene of the crime for our 20th Anniversary. DD(just-about-8) has no idea about the trip, although she's been unwittingly helping me with some custom shirts (see below).

For those of you I'm sharing the parks and resorts with... I hope your vacation surpasses your lofty expectations and you have some great stories and pictures to share with us. Also, I apologize in advance for hogging more than my share of snacks at F&W; I'll be out of control.

Here's my shirt for MNSSHP on Sunday (9/17).
KBUhCWYm.jpg

And here are a couple we did tonight:
Q0xmUVam.jpg

ncjQfUfm.jpg

Woo Hoo!
- T and D and E

Hummer resize.jpg Whoop Whoop !!
This time next week I will be driving south!! If you see this big red Hummer flying south on I-75 next Friday get out of the way I'm heading to Disney World !!There seems to be a lot of Georgia people going to Disney on here. I live in Cave Spring!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter